B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Tes has been showing a lot of dance moves but not much interest except from the odd snigger from Nan and bit of participation from dark glasses Pam - as for Viv I don't think she got enough sleep last night by the looks of it, still looking a bit drained imo. Ex-twin otherwise engaged?

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

vivian looks like shes having so much fun😂

Agree 😂 tbf does she have sore lip I've not managed to get good look at it as she is always rushing around so much, that can be v draining (I know and I'm not being filmed 24-hr AFAIK) I wonder if any mention was made of her rather sudden bathroom entrance in the early hrs, nothing was hidden from Bog for an instant tho he was concentrating on tooth brushing at the time 😱

il y a 16 minutes, misterme a dit :

Agree 😂 tbf does she have sore lip I've not managed to get good look at it as she is always rushing around so much, that can be v draining (I know and I'm not being filmed 24-hr AFAIK) I wonder if any mention was made of her rather sudden bathroom entrance in the early hrs, nothing was hidden from Bog for an instant tho he was concentrating on tooth brushing at the time 😱

time stamp?

49 minutes ago, james deen said:

lool bogdan didnt even give a shit

I think it was Nana's reaction (lying in the dark) that alerted me that some "event" had occurred, she must have heard strange combination of noises as she was dropping off