B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Did I say I wanted to see her perform?  I fucking hate masturbation shows.  But you...you're fucking special with your keen sense of social faux pas my friend.

Why don't we have a down button?

• Like 4

Cloudy,grey, looks like there was rain overnight warm 26c/79f and more rain expected.

Indoor activities will be the order of day.

Our male guest is Fiora's friend so one would assume she is coming to join him. Love Foira. She and RLC favorite Jessica have the same spirit of sensual and sexuality and love to be watched.

Will make an interesting mix especially with T&E if that's the case.

Nan's settling in still trying to find a routine and get her bearings, love her laughter and her smile.  

25 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Cloudy,grey, looks like there was rain overnight warm 26c/79f and more rain expected.

Indoor activities will be the order of day.

Our male guest is Fiora's friend so one would assume she is coming to join him. Love Foira. She and RLC favorite Jessica have the same spirit of sensual and sexuality and love to be watched.

Will make an interesting mix especially with T&E if that's the case.

Nan's settling in still trying to find a routine and get her bearings, love her laughter and her smile.  

Fiora was not seeing him long before she left, if I am not mistaken she was with an older guy when she left the project. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Fiora was not seeing him long before she left, if I am not mistaken she was with an older guy when she left the project. 

The last guy Fiora had was indeed the grey hair guy , she was the one who helped her also when she had to leave RLC and we were also lucky I think to witness one of the most genuine reactions we ever saw from a tenant when Fiora started crying and she had “difficulties “ to leave the house 😐 This personally I have never seen from anyone 🤭

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last guy Fiora had was indeed the grey hair guy , she was the one who helped her also when she had to leave RLC and we were also lucky I think to witness one of the most genuine reactions we ever saw from a tenant when Fiora started crying and she had “difficulties “ to leave the house 😐 This personally I have never seen from anyone 🤭

Seri coming back for a few meals and making Boggy wait 😉

Didnt cry but didnt exactly run out the door

Seems from History (not mine) that Holly didnt want to leave the first time ,  had to remove her? (didnt this time either but didnt fight it.)

Just now, mspanker said:

Seri coming back for a few meals and making Boggy wait 😉

Didnt cry but didnt exactly run out the door

Seems from History (not mine) that Holly didnt want to leave the first time ,  had to remove her? (didnt this time either but didnt fight it.)

That was totally impolite from Serafima 🤬 Holly likes the RLC world and I believe we see her again 😏

ED 2....... "Another reason that I always want them to come back is because I find it a very interesting voyeur moment. You can see so much in those few minutes after they return from a party. How drunk they are, and what mood they're in. You can sort of tell how their night went. All that is lost if they return in the afternoon the next day."

very cool observation ...

I still think we will see mornings at the Villa sometimes with the other B girls and then off to explore and play in Barcelona ...it would seem crazy to stay home all day when you have such a world class city to explore and beaches of bodies to voyeur or exhibit upon.... then come back according to needs and activities  or visit others ... I think that is what we can come to expect