B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The question is who actually wants to see Nelly performing … happy for you that you still like to see her , but I prefer a future development with this guy and any of the girls ( nana perhaps in the villa ) after presenting him in a nice way .. I prefer to wait for something different in the future and evenings like this “ build “ into this direction than watching a woman totally unattractive to me masturbating and even copy/ pasting her bisexual lover .. 

Did I say I wanted to see her perform?  I fucking hate masturbation shows.  But you...you're fucking special with your keen sense of social faux pas my friend.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Did I say I wanted to see her perform?  I fucking hate masturbation shows.  But you...you're fucking special with your keen sense of social faux pas my friend.

Each to his own opinions here . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

No you have more than everyone on here put together.  And it's all the ramblings of a 90 year old.

You can always have the ignore button for me 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

You can always have the ignore button for me 😇

I can't because you ARE ALLWAYS ON THE HOME PAGE BECAUSE YOU POST SO MUCH BS!  Just talking to yourself again tonight except that I am here. 

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I can't because you ARE ALLWAYS ON THE HOME PAGE BECAUSE YOU POST SO MUCH BS!  Just talking to yourself again tonight except that I am here. 

I can’t help you with that 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

They still come home … if they had lovers or whatever , why don’t they stay at their places ? I guess they are still searching for guys that are wiling to be in front of cameras 😉( personal wish of course 😂🤣

I think they have been out every night, except 3, since the crazy party where they were told to calm down. It is alittle much, in my opinion. But to be honest, if we are going to have tenants who go out alot, I would actually want them to do exactly like Tesla and Elian are doing now. As long as they come home during the night, I think it's fair enough. I just hate when they choose to stay outside somewhere overnight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think they have been out every night, except 3, since the crazy party where they were told to calm down. It is alittle much, in my opinion. But to be honest, if we are going to have tenants who go out alot, I would actually want them to do exactly like Tesla and Elian are doing now. As long as they come home during the night, I think it's fair enough. I just hate when they choose to stay outside somewhere overnight.

I agree but i also wouldn’t have a problem if once they stay out , they have provided more than enough content so as  not being a big issue if they overnight a couple of times .. but coming back every night it shows in my opinion that they haven’t found what they expected or they might be in the process of “ building “ towards a situation that involves visitors .. we will see … as a conclusion , we can’t have the slightest complain from these two great ones ☺️

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree but i also wouldn’t have a problem if once they stay out , they have provided more than enough content so as  not being a big issue if they overnight a couple of times .. but coming back every night it shows in my opinion that they haven’t found what they expected or they might be in the process of “ building “ towards a situation that involves visitors .. we will see … as a conclusion , we can’t have the slightest complain from these two great ones ☺️

to u the sun shines out of their arse so they can never do wrong

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know it might be irrational, but I always want them to come back. I know the "interesting stuff" might as well have happened earlier in the night anyway, and that they are just sleeping. But still. I feel that they are payed to live in these apartments. They can't just conveniently choose to sleep elsewhere, just because they wanted to do something that they want to keep away from the cameras. For me, it rocks alittle bit with the concept. They are decieving us, and "stealing" something that could and should have happened in the RLC-apartment. In the vacation-apartments they usually stay only a few months. It might take a few weeks to adapt to the life on camera. Another few weeks to get to know the place, and where to find the parties. If they then pass on one or two oportunities to bring the fun back to the RLC-apartment, it most likely won't happen again. We get new tenants that starts the same journey, and it will end the same way, if there is no effort put into it. It is of course a completely different case with the long term apartments (couples and roommates). They share their whole lifes with us, they should of course be allowed much more freedom. If they miss out on a good oportunity or two, we can always just wait for the next one.

Another reason that I always want them to come back is because I find it a very interesting voyeur moment. You can see so much in those few minutes after they return from a party. How drunk they are, and what mood they're in. You can sort of tell how their night went. All that is lost if they return in the afternoon the next day. 

• Like 1