Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Is it possible to still be out clubbing in Barcelona at 4am?

Her parents are in town and have a room at a hotel and she probably is with them along with her girlfriend. Doubt she will be home tonight. They all have plans for tomorrow.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Her parents are in town and have a room at a hotel and she probably is with them along with her girlfriend. Doubt she will be home tonight. They all have plans for tomorrow.

Thanks. I know her parents don't like the cameras, but I would have thought Alberto would be with them.  Guess he is not much a favorite any longer. Just a ni ni to them as well. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I would also venture to say Martina invited Nelly and Bogdan to spend the day with her friends and parent minus Alberto. 

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I would also venture to say Martina invited Nelly and Bogdan to spend the day with her friends and parent minus Alberto. 

No they are going to another place!!!!!!! Read between the lines.

7 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Her parents are peacefully in their town, not in Barcelona.
They have been to a friend's birthday party, and then this morning Elena wanted to go see the sunrise on the beach.

That was already explained on Friday by Omedo :

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, emnv said:

Her parents are peacefully in their town, not in Barcelona.
They have been to a friend's birthday party, and then this morning Elena wanted to go see the sunrise on the beach.

That was already explained on Friday by Omedo :

Thank you as always. One thing though still makes me question the whole day and night. A birthday party that must run 15 - 20 hours and change an outfit and be at the beach 1/2 the night? That seems to be a lot of empty hrs.