Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

1 hour ago, Jimmyharianto said:

Why is Alberto silent?  M leaves every day and returns at night, apparently Alberto doesn't mind or pretends not to know...

If we believe our translators, it's the former, i.e. he does not mind.  We have translations that Martina is very open about her extracurricular sexual adventures (mostly with Nelly) and Alberto is happy that she is getting sexual gratification outside of their relationship.  Asking @emnv and others to confirm that I am not mistaken.

I simply think we do not know the full story.  And honestly, this is why this story is worth watching.  I love the speculations and don't have a problem with them because unless you expand your mind to all the possibilities of what may be happening, you may not see things that otherwise you might see.  We all have blind spots.  The converse is also true and we all need to be aware of that, i.e. if you think she is a call girl, then everything she does appears to look like she is getting ready for her next trick.  I do believe, however, the most useful speculations are the ones that are grounded with visual evidence of on-cam behavior and/or reliable translations.

For me, when I joined, this story has pretty much been about Martina and Nelly.  But I think the story has evolved and now is purely about Martina.  As much as she is super open on cam ... she is also one of the most mysterious cast members on RLC. 

• Upvote 2

Martina has just discussed with Alberto some comments she has read and wonders where people get the idea that every time they go out partying they fuck someone, she says that there are people who make up a movie in their heads and speculate too much.
I agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina has just discussed with Alberto some comments she has read and wonders where people get the idea that every time they go out partying they fuck someone, she says that there are people who make up a movie in their heads and speculate too much.
I agree.

I agree too 🙂

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

I agree.

Thanks for the clarification, really helpful.

We are getting ridiculous with the speculations.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina baru saja berdiskusi dengan Alberto beberapa komentar yang telah dia baca dan bertanya-tanya dari mana orang mendapatkan ide bahwa setiap kali mereka pergi berpesta, mereka meniduri seseorang, dia mengatakan bahwa ada orang yang membuat film di kepala mereka dan terlalu banyak berspekulasi.
Saya setuju.

thanks for the translation, i got to know the problem.and sorry i've been speculating a lot thank you

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

I agree.

Thanks Omedo
These speculations have gone too far and I have great respect for Martina (and Alberto) who manages to put up with us  :smile: and pretend like nothing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina hat gerade mit Alberto einige Kommentare besprochen, die sie gelesen hat, und fragt sich, woher die Leute kommen, dass sie jedes Mal, wenn sie feiern gehen, jemanden ficken, sie sagt, dass es Leute gibt, die sich einen Film in ihren Köpfen ausdenken und zu viel spekulieren.
Genau.

In other words, there are too many idiots here :dodgy:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, omedo said:

I agree.

On the other hand, I appreciate one thing, it's that her friends are starting to no longer pay attention to the cameras, it's really very nice 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1