Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

A surprise event tonight in Martina's apartment. After returning from B2, Martina made a call and retired to the hallway bathroom. Apparently she wanted to have a private conversation so she closed the door!    I haven't seen that door used for a long time, I thought it was missing.

What I'm leading up to is, I am not a big fan of M+A's bathroom etiquette. They just go in there and do whatever, and never close the door, they stand in the doorway and have a conversation with whoever is sitting on the toilet.  Maybe I'm not as enlightened as some, but I prefer some private time during the day.       

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

03:24 Martina home

N&B long home in bed.  Wonder what was on Martina's agenda??

I know.

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

A surprise event tonight in Martina's apartment. After returning from B2, Martina made a call and retired to the hallway bathroom. Apparently she wanted to have a private conversation so she closed the door!    I haven't seen that door used for a long time, I thought it was missing.

What I'm leading up to is, I am not a big fan of M+A's bathroom etiquette. They just go in there and do whatever, and never close the door, they stand in the doorway and have a conversation with whoever is sitting on the toilet.  Maybe I'm not as enlightened as some, but I prefer some private time during the day.       

I know who she was taking to.

9 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

03:24 Martina home

N&B long home in bed.  Wonder what was on Martina's agenda??

Home at 21:30

After her 13 minute private call, she scurried about looking for a change of clothes. Jeans from drying rack thrown into dryer. Wash face, 6 minutes of makeup, brush teeth, jump into hot jeans.

Out the door at 22:07     On a Tuesday night.      

Did anybody notice the gold ring Martina was wearing today and tonight? Right hand, ring finger. Looked to me like there was a setting on it, a small cluster of small diamonds.  She did not have it this morning, or when she left her apartment. She did have it on when she arrived at B4, and B2, and later during her quick change of clothes to go out.

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Did anybody notice the gold ring Martina was wearing today and tonight? Right hand, ring finger. Looked to me like there was a setting on it, a small cluster of small diamonds.  She did not have it this morning, or when she left her apartment. She did have it on when she arrived at B4, and B2, and later during her quick change of clothes to go out.

What would be the significance of that?  Are engagement rings worn on the right hand?