Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

Looks like CC changed up the profile area a little.  Lost the "reputation" number and the dots for member status changed to a symbol that appears to be a rocket for "advanced".  Wonder what else changed overnight.

22 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like CC changed up the profile area a little.  Lost the "reputation" number and the dots for member status changed to a symbol that appears to be a rocket for "advanced".  Wonder what else changed overnight.

Her parents are peacefully in their town, not in Barcelona.
They have been to a friend's birthday party, and then this morning Elena wanted to go see the sunrise on the beach.

Thank you as always. One thing though still makes me question the whole day and night. A birthday party that must run 15 - 20 hours and change an outfit and be at the beach 1/2 the night? That seems to be a lot of empty hrs. 

So much speculation.  And it would appear, that most of you don’t miss a beat. The one thing is sure we see Martina coming in the door to what she may call home, sleep, an occasional fuck (every 7 or 8 days or so) with Alberto to keep him cleaning and washing and to satisfy RCL and the watchers. She receives calls and rushes out the door, so we see her from behind. She is smart enough to do any real fucking off camera (learning from Nelly and Bogdan). She stays out all night most nights and comes to the apartment to get some rest and does it all over again!  She is also smart enough to know if she walks around topless, shakes her ass naked in the shower she will retain the viewership and income from RLC.

Do you think CC is losing numbers because RLC numbers and subscriptions may be falling?

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

Martina is touching herself in the living room.

What a pity she is wearing her night dress ! 

The old boys here will tell you that Martina always needs a piece of cloth between her fingers and her vagina. It’s not a question of shyness, it’s just her way to trigger off a clitoral orgasm, her ultimate sexual pleasure. By the way, today‘s bating was something special nevertheless. Normally M turns onto her belly or covers her body with a sheet. I bet she did it because she had no chance to satisfy her customers yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Odd question... but, does anyone know what TV show/movie she's watching??  The lead actress is gorgeous!

If I'm not mistaken it's Laetitia Milot, a french actress, so it must be a french series but i didn't pay attention

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If I'm not mistaken it's Laetitia Milot, a french actress, so it must be a french series but i didn't pay attention

Looked her up.  You are correct sir!  Thank you.