the worst week

corboblanc

I think we're the worst week of RLC! there is absolutely nothing going on! ...

In the US, this is what we call "Welcome to the new normal."

I have never subscribed, but at one time, it looked like an option. Now, nothing of interest happens in the unlocked rooms -- Leora and Maya only briefly show off their wonderful bodies -- and there are no dramatic stories except for the problems between Alma & Stefan. Nora did eat some meat today -- big whoop, and hookahs are very popular in Russia. If Leora didn't have her new doggy there would be nothing to watch. Even Meerkat has become difficult to find.

Watching grass grow is more exciting than this has become since RLC "clamped-down" on the free rooms. And, you those of you with subscriptions are also bored, I would expect RLC's hit rate and subscriptions to decline.

Hey Squirrel when I complaint you beach at me now you see why I was complaining LOL

I suspect there will be some big change ups in the near future. Just like any business RLC must keep the customers happy, undoubtedly they keep close tabs on subscriptions and page views. Especially with their monthly subscription model versus a yearly subscription model they have to work harder to keep people paying.

Guest clivebb

I suspect there will be some big change ups in the near future. Just like any business RLC must keep the customers happy, undoubtedly they keep close tabs on subscriptions and page views. Especially with their monthly subscription model versus a yearly subscription model they have to work harder to keep people paying.

j don't think many change in new future,j think maybe one or maximum two new russian couples for this summer and this end of the year.j suscribe when there is couple speak english.

j don't think many change in new future,j think maybe one or maximum two new russian couples for this summer and this end of the year.j suscribe when there is couple speak english.

Alina spoke 3 words of English one day when she was getting fucked.  She said  That Feels Good.

And to cap off this "worst week", Alma has left and Goon Boy is in charge of their apartment. He apparently has found a way to turn off lights so that going there is like looking down a mineshaft. On the other hand seeing him or anything else there when she is not at home is also... Have a nice new week.

you are right Squirrel, it has become very boring.my subscription runs out today so i will open the door and let it out and it can keep ON running!

Smart move HM, I mean really you have rooms set up specifically to show voyeuristic action then fill them with boring people? Then you have a luxury apartment that you completely block all cams, then throw crumbs to viewers by opening up the Kitchen cam? O don't spend much time in RLC anymore because I can leech on Chaturbate, LOL