B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

1 minute ago, panther73 said:

She must be  outside.  Bogdan just flew in and said something to someone just outside the kitchen.

Nelly .. pfff , at least all 3 girls hang out together in the LR and she’s a total stranger and ghost with the others … absolutely worthless villa stay and she only serves now for the speculations and scenarios concerning her husband and Martina 

Nice surprise to come back to... one comment about Elian being an idiot ?? anyone explain that and I see ddhm lost his shit in a new record in posts ..(ihave him on ignore and still he took up almost whole pages of continuous comments ...hillarious  49 posts to Noldus understandable 12   wow 

Where did this guy come from?? not this Fiora friend obviously .. unless he gets guest room ?? but we all want to see see a full out 3 some with the Sunami Sisters ...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope we see more of this guy and he has some equally skilled friends , it can be some great and fantastic summer times in the villa 🥳😎

jordi and hedi are much better performer

17 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jordi and hedi are much better performer

We are men and we can definitely have a different approach on this .. I choose this guy ( Gabriel ) with his biggest advantage being that he clearly wanted to please his partner orally , something I haven’t seen from Jordi and can’t remember from Hedi .. he was also adjusting easily to Tesla’s requests and he has a great stamina .. as it was mentioned by others , I can’t think that this was the first time for these two .. because if it was , me as a man , I would consider as the best  first sexual experience that a man can have with a new girl .. it was really good.

• Like 1