B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When they were in the tub cleaning Tesla mentioned to him that she was sore because she had not had sex in a long time and he was big for her. 

she said that to please him cuz when u see the dildo size she using i doubt it he was big for her

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What a beautiful pussy Tesla has. This guy kept stroking his cock and wanted to stick his cock in her and cum inside her but she kept telling him no. Finally Tesla went and got another condom and he fucked her until he cameb

No means no!! Well in this case no means probably, or yes!/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maximus said:

Why is Nana in the Villa?   She doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the occupants.   Shes extremely boring.  They should send her to Monica and Amira's place.

Nana as been on irc a week, what you mean by fitting in god only knows. From my point of view she's been quiet interesting. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maximus said:

Why is Nana in the Villa?   She doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the occupants.   Shes extremely boring.  They should send her to Monica and Amira's place.

I will only say that Nana is the most interesting person to watch from the pure voyeuristic side , she seems to get along well with everyone , she can easily have time for herself , in this whole new world of cameras she’s doing great . 

Don’t forget that Vivian has Pam , Tesla and Elian are together as a team and then there’s Nelly and Bogdan .. she is managing great to make her own presence very noticeable in this short time and in my opinion , I can’t find anyone else more interesting to see what happens than her as we can’t figure out . This for me is great , unpredictable and mysterious but in a nice way since this girl smiles , enjoys the times and she brings good aura and atmosphere ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1