B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

So Tesla has shown her true colours with the bbc who was the guy she was doing the FaceTime with yesterday morning so was that the result of a tinder ad I wonder. Still surprised they were all up and out early so rounds 7,8 and onwards off cam by the look of it with Elian probably having her taste of him; wonder if he’ll be back with them later for the rest of the weekend or has he earned his stripes already🤔

• Sad 2

I don't want to spoil this idyllic situation, because of Tesla's fucking, but doesn't it occur to you, that maybe RLC also pays guys to have sex in front of the cameras, many of you will say that it doesn't matter, just see the sex, but again, you can find better, free on the net

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't want to spoil this idyllic situation, because of Tesla's fucking, but doesn't it occur to you, that maybe RLC also pays guys to have sex in front of the cameras, many of you will say that it doesn't matter, just see the sex, but again, you can find better, free on the net

to remove all your doubts, just listen to them discussing after their first time, we learn how they met and he also asks the question in relation to the cameras

all this to tell you that rlc really has nothing to do with this guy, but like always in fact 😁

• Like 3