B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

you are premium ddhm?

Since 19 days ☺️ but I keep on not paying attention at reactions 😂 , I will always say what I have in mind , right or wrong 😂 nobody is perfect and at times all say BS and make good comments , I can’t escape this rule but then , respecting and not speaking in a bad way to other members is a principle for me and that’s why I never give any emojis ( positive or anything else 😇

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Since 19 days ☺️ but I keep on not paying attention at reactions 😂 , I will always say what I have in mind , right or wrong 😂 nobody is perfect and at times all say BS and make good comments , I can’t escape this rule but then , respecting and not speaking in a bad way to other members is a principle for me and that’s why I never give any emojis ( positive or anything else 😇

ok so u are premium and u said u can see who members send a confused emojis?

it just say sum1?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok so u are premium and u said u can see who members send a confused emojis?

it just say sum1?

Yes you can see . It says “ someone reacted “ and not exactly who when you are a normal member and when you are premium you see all names and you have also unlimited inbox amongst other privileges ( photos , videos and so on ) 

34 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i gonna ask noldus whats the truth

As a premium member, you see who gives you the different reactions and you also get unlimited space in the inbox on PM, as well as access to the premium area with photos and videos. I mean it's worth $ 20 a year

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

As a premium member, you see who gives you the different reactions and you also get unlimited space in the inbox on PM, as well as access to the premium area with photos and videos. I mean it's worth $ 20 a year

It’s a difficult decision to make whether it deserves to be a premium member when there are still people who insult you and talk shit about people and tenants and they don’t respect the site rules . But that’s always a decision for everyone to make 😇

• Like 1

616 / 5000

Résultats de traduction

Going back to what brings most people together on this forum, I find Nana really stands out from all the other members I've seen so far (since April 2020). At every moment she is touching, she embodies open-mindedness and kindness towards other tenants. Attentive and always smiling, it is for me a bubble of oxygen in the midst of other tenants who, I hope also feel it and will become aware of it for the rest of the events. You never guess at her a bad thought or a mistrust of other tenants. 100% positive.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a difficult decision to make whether it deserves to be a premium member when there are still people who insult you and talk shit about people and tenants and they don’t respect the site rules . But that’s always a decision for everyone to make 😇

Yes, I can agree with that. Fortunately, things have gotten a little better here lately, I mean

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

616 / 5000

Résultats de traduction

Going back to what brings most people together on this forum, I find Nana really stands out from all the other members I've seen so far (since April 2020). At every moment she is touching, she embodies open-mindedness and kindness towards other tenants. Attentive and always smiling, it is for me a bubble of oxygen in the midst of other tenants who, I hope also feel it and will become aware of it for the rest of the events. You never guess at her a bad thought or a mistrust of other tenants. 100% positive.

Nice post , great and natural behavior girl , definitely the definition of girl next door that we as voyeurs would like to watch . Even cleaning duties today , excellent 😇

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I can agree with that. Fortunately, things have gotten a little better here lately, I mean

I agree that things have improved lately ☺️