B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

On that forum improvement subject, I came back after a week or so away (finally getting to see family and friends🙂 after 18 months+) and there was quite a spat between two members. But after that, nothing nasty which is a releif to me. Let it continue!!👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

On that forum improvement subject, I came back after a week or so away (finally getting to see family and friends🙂 after 18 months+) and there was quite a spat between two members. But after that, nothing nasty which is a releif to me. Let it continue!!👍

There’s still one specific topic that things need to change there but nobody dares to “ interfere “ or “ touch “ it .. the proof is that all top posters and very respected CC members avoid to post as well 😔

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sounds like he earned his keep    ...and you gotta feed your stud to keep it up as they say 

LOL  Any guy walking through those doors of RLC have a long ways to go before they cam claim a status as being stud.  :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  Any guy walking through those doors of RLC have a long ways to go before they cam claim a status as being stud.  :biggrin:

I never got to watch but more than one gave him best fucker in RLC ..lol   but it seems he put a good fucking into Tesla the Tight ..

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When they were in the tub cleaning Tesla mentioned to him that she was sore because she had not had sex in a long time and he was big for her. 

she's got a dry trench--hell she went thru a pint of lube just on the first go around never mind the same every other time--

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, profish said:

she's got a dry trench--hell she went thru a pint of lube just on the first go around never mind the same every other time--

yes she has.  even a drunken Eli wet her fingers before groping Tesla while Tesla was submerged in the bath.

On replay, when Tesla's friend first arrives by the pool, Bogdan greets him like they have met before, and begins describing the villa.  By the pool, Bogdan, Nelly, Eli, Tesla, and the friend all converse in English.  The friend is not a native English speaker.  Maybe he is from Morocco? 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

yeah because i'm only moderator on this forum and not truthfully person 🤔🤣

i started not to believe everything you said when you told me you saw gina hit bruno on the balcony without giving any proof or timestamp so you are right a moderator should be a truthfull person

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

yes she has.  even a drunken Eli wet her fingers before groping Tesla while Tesla was submerged in the bath.

On replay, when Tesla's friend first arrives by the pool, Bogdan greets him like they have met before, and begins describing the villa.  By the pool, Bogdan, Nelly, Eli, Tesla, and the friend all converse in English.  The friend is not a native English speaker.  Maybe he is from Morocco? 

He said he was from Brazil. He used to live in Portugal and he has been living in Spain for the last 7 years.

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He said he was from Brazil. He used to live in Portugal and he has been living in Spain for the last 7 years.

Yes , this is the right info ☺️