B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:
2 hours ago, james deen said:

well im paying 45 quid a month but its working again anyway

Wtf is a quid? I only pay $30 a month.

A british pound. 💷

The pound is actually worth more than the US dollar, so the equation doesn't really add up. He is basically saying he payed $62 for a month. 💵

43 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

So when Tesla got a good pounding she was either showered with money or made to do weights ??😂

Is that what a golden shower is? 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A british pound. 💷

The pound is actually worth more than the US dollar, so the equation doesn't really add up. He is basically saying he payed $62 for a month. 💵

Premium+replay costs 44.95 Euros (sorry but the website gives prices in Euros to me) which is 38 pounds or 53 dollars

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Premium+replay costs 44.95 Euros (sorry but the website gives prices in Euros to me) which is 38 pounds or 53 dollars

Yep, but I would say that buying only one month with RLC's price system is pretty stupid, as there are huge discounts if you go for 3 or 6 months.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A british pound. 💷

Wow, I pay less than half of that for a month. And that's with premium and replay. 

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep, but I would say that buying only one month with RLC's price system is pretty stupid, as there are huge discounts if you go for 3 or 6 months.

I do 6 months at $30 a month. 

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Wtf is a quid? I only pay $30 a month.

My understanding is that quid is slang for the pound sterling.  Like in US we might say "bucks".  Like "I paid 50 bucks for this subscription" ... in UK they would say "I paid 50 quid".   Is this not correct?

As for pounds as in lbs or weight ... I thought you folks in UK measured weight in stones.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

My understanding is that quid is slang for the pound sterling.  Like in US we might say "bucks".  Like "I paid 50 bucks for this subscription" ... in UK they would say "I paid 50 quid".   Is this not correct?

As for pounds as in lbs or weight ... I thought you folks in UK measured weight in stones.

You are right on quids.

We use stones for body mass but we also use pounds for things like food (actually now we use grams but we buy things like butter in lumps that weigh 454 grams or 1 pound).

Kind of a new topic, but about an hour ago I noticed Nelly kind of rushing to get made up to go out. My observation was that she was very well dressed in a pretty sexy outfit that revealed quite a bit of her upper torso...kind of unusual for her. At first I thought she was going out with T & E, but they were dressed very casual...not sexy at all and Nelly is not known for hanging with them outside the Villa. So, could there be another possibility ? Could she be meeting up with Martina in Barcelona the night before Martina is supposed to be back home...that might suggest the very sexy dress she was wearing.. I don't enjoy speculating like this because obviously I have no factual basis. Just trying to see if anyone else saw what I saw and has an opinion.

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Irgendwie ein neues Thema, aber vor ungefähr einer Stunde bemerkte ich, dass Nelly sich beeilte, sich fertig zu machen, um auszugehen. Meine Beobachtung war, dass sie sehr gut gekleidet war und ein ziemlich sexy Outfit trug, das einiges von ihrem Oberkörper enthüllte ... irgendwie ungewöhnlich für sie. Zuerst dachte ich, sie würde mit T & E ausgehen, aber sie waren sehr lässig gekleidet ... überhaupt nicht sexy und Nelly ist nicht dafür bekannt, mit ihnen außerhalb der Villa herumzuhängen. Könnte es also noch eine andere Möglichkeit geben? Könnte sie sich in der Nacht, bevor Martina wieder zu Hause sein soll, mit Martina in Barcelona treffen ... das könnte auf das sehr sexy Kleid hindeuten, das sie trug. Ich mag es nicht, so zu spekulieren, weil ich offensichtlich keine sachliche Grundlage habe. Ich versuche nur zu sehen, ob jemand anderes gesehen hat, was ich gesehen habe und eine Meinung dazu hat.

Ich denke schon, daß sie sich in der Stadt mit Nana, Pam, Vivian, Radi und Amira treffen, Auch Tereza und Timor waren elegant gekleidet!