Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Comunque, sicuramente domani non staranno molto a casa per via del compleanno di Leora.

Dubito che Leora riuscirà a dormire tra che la telefonerà a Paul e ricevere mille messaggi di auguri. E probabilmente Sabato starà via tutto il giorno. 

Si prospetta del lavoro per Malia questo fine settimana. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well.didn´t expect they should bate if you have been watching Leora tonight.Looked like she didn´t was in the mood for something,not

the usual fiddling with her pussy lips so I was a little surprise when I saw her fetching her little Mr.Pink in the bathroom.Well,nice try

anyway even if it was difficult to choose cam to record from,thought cam 11 gave the best view in the beginning before they changed

position to cam 9.Thank you very much lovely girls,a nice bate for you both with a nice hard cum for you too.Love you always girls and

a big kiss for you both.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Work ahead for Malia this weekend. 

Really? I've not picked that up.

If a couple of years ago someone was to describe that Leora and her shy friend would end up bating each other or bating side by side I would have said that such a fantasy would never happen.....and now I find myself totally frustrated by what I'm watching.

What is it about these little pink toys that seem to send both girls into ecstasy? They don't vibrate as far as I can tell. They may as well use any piece of plastic laying around the house!!!

Neither girl appears to be allowed to open their eyes whilst bating side by side (or ever when they bate individually or together) Have RLC banned them from looking at the camera????

They may as well simply go to their own rooms to bate as their engagement with each other is non-existent when side by side.

When they first began their adventure together I loved the natural progression and found it exciting waiting with anticipation as to what might happen next.

Now I just want to turn RLC off and ignore the charade..... Of course I can't because I do truly like both girls. Leora is the only thing keeping me attached to RLC (especially since Eva and Sam disappeared) So why do I feel so frustrated? I still love both girls. I still think they are genuine. Their friendship is real and goes back many years... I suppose expectation and anticipation is better than a reality where both girls restrict their spontaneity with silly self inflicted limitations like no opening your eyes, virtually no talking, no penetration of each other, no affection but simply friction. Friction is the only thing they offer each other. When each girl bates by themselves the way they bate is different. Penetration is loved. Wouldn't they ask for their bate partners to give them what they like? Leora is the leader of the partnership and is very aware of what turns her on but when with Malia she restricts herself to outside friction by a small piece of pink plastic that doesn't compare to all the other toys she has used over many years. 

I'm confused by my reaction to what should be a beautiful event!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
43 minutes ago, van the man said:

If a couple of years ago someone was to describe that Leora and her shy friend would end up bating each other or bating side by side I would have said that such a fantasy would never happen.....and now I find myself totally frustrated by what I'm watching.

What is it about these little pink toys that seem to send both girls into ecstasy? They don't vibrate as far as I can tell. They may as well use any piece of plastic laying around the house!!!

Neither girl appears to be allowed to open their eyes whilst bating side by side (or ever when they bate individually or together) Have RLC banned them from looking at the camera????

They may as well simply go to their own rooms to bate as their engagement with each other is non-existent when side by side.

When they first began their adventure together I loved the natural progression and found it exciting waiting with anticipation as to what might happen next.

Now I just want to turn RLC off and ignore the charade..... Of course I can't because I do truly like both girls. Leora is the only thing keeping me attached to RLC (especially since Eva and Sam disappeared) So why do I feel so frustrated? I still love both girls. I still think they are genuine. Their friendship is real and goes back many years... I suppose expectation and anticipation is better than a reality where both girls restrict their spontaneity with silly self inflicted limitations like no opening your eyes, virtually no talking, no penetration of each other, no affection but simply friction. Friction is the only thing they offer each other. When each girl bates by themselves the way they bate is different. Penetration is loved. Wouldn't they ask for their bate partners to give them what they like? Leora is the leader of the partnership and is very aware of what turns her on but when with Malia she restricts herself to outside friction by a small piece of pink plastic that doesn't compare to all the other toys she has used over many years. 

I get what you mean, i don't agree with it all of course, but basically i think it's simply this. They have opened up something (For whatever reason), have found they really like it - BUT.....How far does it go? Is there a thought of 'This is fun....However, THAT is too much'. I think that's the case. They are still working, if you will, within a limit. And maybe that limit is what we see now. Yes, a lot of us want it to go further but you have to be realistic and say, well, it most likely won't. Variations of things, for sure, but an actual move forward? Hmmm....

So it's a case of if you like it, great. But we may have to accept what we get is all we get.

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

Very nice post with great arguments , one of the best I have read in a while here . I will let others hopefully comment to your post as I am not in the mood to create confused and laughing emojis with my thoughts concerning your very well and nicely analyzing  thoughts , so , well done once again presenting the situation at how actually is with the obvious conclusion , a big confusion for everyone 😔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What a time to go on the balcony and smoke that thing again. Honestly....😠

At least someone likes it.