US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

earth to ridge. the economy is open. the economy wasn't booming. what there was of the economy that kept unemployment low was because of obama & biden. your hero did nothing but lie about his "accomplishments". low wage jobs inhibit spending & when people have no money there is no need to make anything. and dear traitor did nothing while 600,000 people died! or were you sleeping through that? silly question. of course you were.

That type of propaganda and history rewriting may work in Russia, but I don't think you can get away with it in the U.S., little ass kissing ignorant Russian Putin puppet.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That type of propaganda and history rewriting may work in Russia, but I don't think you can get away with it in the U.S., little ass kissing ignorant Russian Putin puppet.

here we go again. your projections aren't & never will work with anyone outside of your cult. anyone believing your rewriting of history would have to be just as stupid as you.

35 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You say we post no ideas of our own, yet you just post cutdowns, complaints and how bad everybody else is.  Yelling at us won't change anything in DC you miserable old fuck.  

I just post comments. You are the fool who is yelling and losing control.  You need to calm down or else you are going to end up in that straight jacket and padded cell. :tongue:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I just post comments. You are the fool who is yelling and losing control.  You need to calm down or else you are going to end up in that straight jacket and padded cell. :tongue:

says the moron that refuses to leave dear traitor's ass.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Hunter Walker/The Uprising: 14 Votes Against Juneteenth: A Racist Act In The Halls Of Congress There is currently a fight going on in this country over whether we should celebrate the end of slavery. Yes, you...

When are you and Putin  going to end the enslavement of Russian citizens?

Democrats continually talk about race issues in a futile attempt to keep enlightened African-American voters on the Democrat Party plantation. Black people in this country are beginning to realize that Democrat politicians have been using Black voter support for decades to stay in power without ever solving any of the problems in Black communities. In the 2020 election Democrats lost part of that Black support to Republican candidates. That scared the hell out of Democrat leaders, thus Biden and the rest of the Democrat Party believe they need to push the race issue 24/7.

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

says the moron that refuses to leave dear traitor's ass.

What you don't understand, little Russian fool, is that I supported Trump not because I agreed with his political and economic philosophy, but because he agreed with my political and economic philosophy. If some other politician comes along who believes in what I believe in and shows he has to the courage to take on the Washington, D.C. establishment as Trump did I will support that candidate. Trump is not my leader, he is my vehicle to implement policies for America that I believe in.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When are you and Putin  going to end the enslavement of Russian citizens?

when you return to reality. that's probably a bad choice of wording since you would have had to have at least visited reality in order to return to it.

tenor (3).gif

tenor (5).gif

tenor (6).gif

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats continually talk about race issues in a futile attempt to keep enlightened African-American voters on the Democrat Party plantation. Black people in this country are beginning to realize that Democrat politicians have been using Black voter support for decades to stay in power without ever solving any of the problems in Black communities. In the 2020 election Democrats lost part of that Black support to Republican candidates. That scared the hell out of Democrat leaders, thus Biden and the rest of the Democrat Party believe they need to push the race issue 24/7.

tenor - 2021-06-19T144942.967.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T145015.188.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T144958.519.gif

• Like 1