US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow, you are such a deep thinker.  More dribble from a Russian robot who has not one thought of his own. Just spots the Party line over and over. you have been well indoctrinated, comrade Golfer.

you're hopeless. better go & ask dear traitor what to post next.

tenor - 2021-06-19T131808.211.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T131829.101.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T131852.496.gif

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She was so popular that she dropped out of the Democrat presidential primary before the first primary election. Her poll numbers were so low that she dropped out to avoid being embarrassed by the election results.

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're living in the past. but no matter how hard you try time will move forward away from the stone age that you seem to desire so much.

Your criticism of my statement about Kamala Harris doesn't even make sense. :confused:

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She was so popular that she dropped out of the Democrat presidential primary before the first primary election. Her poll numbers were so low that she dropped out to avoid being embarrassed by the election results.

You're still in yesterday.  Catch up with the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Your criticism of my statement about Kamala Harris doesn't even make sense. :confused:

it only makes sense to everyone but you. but to give you a hint the primaries were a couple of years ago. wake up (don't worry . i know that you won't).

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder when your parent will get tired of feeding your lazy ass and make you go get a real job?

LOL.  When you have nothing, you always revert to your true asshole self.  Wait, you're always an asshole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

It's a good thing I make $27 an hour building solar panels.  Phew!!

Not when the factory shuts down because they can't get needed materials for the panels from China. Just like auto production in this country has slowed because auto manufacturers can't get computer chips for the vehicles.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow, Joe looks senile in that photo. Looks a lot like the cartoon character Mr. MaGoo.😏

Oh, just FYI, he's not under investigation for numerous crimes while in office.

• Like 1