US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

It's simple - Stop being a douchebag.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a Washington Post deep dive into the fall-out after a pro-Trump couple from the Portland area were exposed after harassing a reporter at the Million MAGA March in Washington...

• Like 1

69 miles?  LOLOLOL

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump's record was again torched Saturday with some new Government Accountability Office (GAO) data showing that his administration fell far short of its claims about how much...

• Like 1

On 20‏/6‏/2021 at 10:28 PM, happyone said:

Try again in English so that everyone except golpher6 can understand your jibberish.

Uh you hurt my feelings🤦‍♀️! Do you know that? Oooh but everyone didn't complained about my own chatter or my blah blah blah! As much yo all (supporters of SaintTrump) did complained about meeting President Biden's with Putin😋, by the way,is'nt it (supporters of SaintTrump) who they fire up a redlight warning as similar than of their the red Party🛑,they had said: it's wrong and a big big mistake, and should not does happening!because he will selling our country to Putin and Without any single benefit to American people or to the USA,because he make our country seems so weak! Why is that? because the President who went to that meeting is Biden's! but when (liar)Trump had gone to the same meeting with Putin!The same crowd!(same supporters of SaintTrump )who support that (liar) had said something else:Trump was strong(maybe Trumpyee has have a super powers such as Spiderman🦸) and maybe has drew the(red ) line to Putin and to his red Army!!or they had said:(a liar Trump) is strong leader and he will do everything(his best💤) to make America great.no matter if he went to meets with Putin or meets with Kim Jung, He will does everything in his power to keep on to interests of the American people and the interests of the great America ,Excuses or justifications (Only for Trumpyee) etc etc of that (gibberish) or blah blah blah.😇😇😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 20‏/6‏/2021 at 11:07 PM, golfer06 said:

she sees through dear traitor's lies & bullshit. which part don't you understand about that?

Oh my dear🌹❤️! have no doubt at all! if they all just could understand anything except of chatty of that liar Saint😇😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

It will.

THEHILL.COM

Former President Obama said Monday that Congress needs to pass voting rights legislation before the 2022 midterm elections, or American democracy could be at risk.

Does this bill have any provisions to ensure that the votes are valid? I'm just wondering if allowing illegal and unverified voting helps extend voting rights, since no election results could ever be trusted and each illegal vote essentially nullifies the voting rights of legitimate voters.

I'm also wondering,  you agree with Democrats that Negroes don't know how to obtain any sort of identification because of their race? How is that concept not racist?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Does this bill have any provisions to ensure that the votes are valid? I'm just wondering if allowing illegal and unverified voting helps extend voting rights, since no election results could ever be trusted and each illegal vote essentially nullifies the voting rights of legitimate voters.

I'm also wondering,  you agree with Democrats that Negroes don't know how to obtain any sort of identification because of their race? How is that concept not racist?

The votes were valid in 2020.  Even the corrupt Bill Barr said so.  The GQP are fixing it so they can cheat their way to victory.  You know what's going on just as well as I do.  You're okay with it because it's republicans doing it.

• Like 1

On 20‏/6‏/2021 at 11:18 PM, happyone said:

If one could understand what was written by Oopel, then maybe.

Oyeee really maybe what i writes is so hard, totally as much as the speeches of liar Trumpyee,need To else creatures to understand them😋😇 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1