Oxy & Turbo (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

The blonde guy has to speak up and get off his chest whatever his problem is,he's sulked like a young kid in every room of the flat.Stifler has arrived obviously to try and sort it,no action no money.The blonde guy may be on the spectrum of course.

It's hard when the one you love starts making out with your ex infront of you, touching his genitals and kissing and then went out for a day with ex to satisfy her needs.

Although i think it's all BS lmao but that's the scenario created here by translation and other things. For me i don't really care, might as well start the foursome right now among Stifler, Goldie, Oxy and Turbo but i want Oxy gone and Lyla, Diana here, just kidding lmao

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Nah pal they computers are to far in the past for him to know about them.:biggrin:

zx-spectrum-plus.jpg

Good one JB😁👍I remember my son's arguing over one of those,I think they played games on it.?64 seems to ring a bell.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good one JB😁👍I remember my son's arguing over one of those,I think they played games on it.?64 seems to ring a bell.

You're probably still thinking of the ZX81, i bet you were an expert on that one :biggrin:

• Haha 1