Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am asking questions here for almost a year and I got few times an answer , usually I get them if I praise the girls . If my question is addressed with a negativity towards the girls , I usually get my confused emoji from my good friend masterchef , I wish you good luck then getting answers , happy you aren’t in the posters black list here 😎😊 ( so far 😉

Le risposte le hai già ottenute. Quindi è abbastanza inutile chiedere sempre le stesse domande a cui ti hanno già risposto in 200.

Smettila di fare la vittima.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Le risposte le hai già ottenute. Quindi è abbastanza inutile chiedere sempre le stesse domande a cui ti hanno già risposto in 200.

Smettila di fare la vittima.

Quali sono le domande a cui è stata data risposta?  Leora ha un fidanzato a Praga o no?  Malia ha un fidanzato a Praga o no?  Calle dice che è tutto basato sulle telefonate in quanto tutti sono invisibili nella vita delle ragazze, ha ragione, sì o no?  Perché vorrei fare domande se ci sono risposte?  La tua opinione quindi e la risposta è che sono le decisioni di Leora tutto ciò che fa quindi non dovremmo chiedere più?  una risposta generale per qualcosa?  Sono impressionato dal fatto che tu dica che faccio la vittima e soprattutto quando dici che alle mie domande è stata data risposta... quando e dove e da chi?  Tranne se le risposte sono le emoji.

Credo semplicemente di essere uno degli ultimi che sta davvero cercando di fare un punto qui senza lodare le ragazze e affermando sempre un'opinione che è diversa da ciò che tutti coloro che pubblicano qui desiderano leggere o sentirsi impressionati da ciò che fanno e questo  ecco perché gli attacchi contro di me... mi smentiscono ciò che sto dicendo se hai la pazienza per una risposta …

Tranne ovviamente che continuiamo la discussione se si masturbano più tardi, da soli o insieme, se è mezzanotte o prima serata.  Sì, per questi le domande hanno avuto risposta.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Masterchef , no matter if you send me 10000 confused or smiley  emojis , I assure you that I am not going to quit like hundreds of others that abandoned this topic posting … I am not going to do you the favor .. I am an idiot and a rat according to you  😂🤣 but  I am also a cockroach according to me 😂🤣 Have a nice day and careful to use wet baby wipes every time you masturbate for Leora , if you have the power and strength of course because you are also of a certain age and we need to respect your age also here 😂🤣😂😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

How convenient it was for Malia to get dressed and leave the apartment for a little while, and to unexpectedly return practically right after her friend Leora had apparently decided it might be time for her to rub one out and was apparently just finishing doing so. Coincidence ? Perhaps, but how likely is that ?

Perhaps not as likely as someone thinking that maybe it might be time to try to accumulate some cam time of being one of the more popular cams for awhile. Perhaps not as likely as someone thinking that by doing so, when they both leave the apartment again today, at least some time of being one of the more popular cams had already been accumulated.

Perhaps not as likely as someone possibly thinking that if she did so, and later when they returned to the apartment, that if neither of them did anything else any more interesting than they usually do, that it wouldn't matter as much because it was almost certain that some time of being one of the more popular cams had already been accumulated for the day, and maybe, just maybe others wouldn't be disappointed that nothing else of unusually more significant interest has occurred or happened involving either of the two, or even more so the both of them.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2