Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Again the loverboy is mentioned here, I call him the invisible man, as no RLC subscriber has seen him. I suppose this LB story is based on phone calls that the subscribers have listened to. Those of you who understand the language Leora and the LB use in their communication, please give us some details of what they have been talking about. I am just curious.

I am asking questions here for almost a year and I got few times an answer , usually I get them if I praise the girls . If my question is addressed with a negativity towards the girls , I usually get my confused emoji from my good friend masterchef , I wish you good luck then getting answers , happy you aren’t in the posters black list here 😎😊 ( so far 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It's about time the lazy cows got their act together and started earning the exorbitant salary they are paid for doing sweet fuck all, unless the people who think it is wonderful are suffering from advanced Alzheimer's and have forgotten that what they see today will be exactly what they saw yesterday and last week and last month. 😁

Just my humble opinion.

I think the talk during the night between Nicholas and slipper here at the forum concerning the two girls , it is the one that represents the majority of the people who watch this apartment regularly , just my opinion also 🙄

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia must have gone to the beauty salon or shopping 

She very well could have, but if what has seemed to have occurred around this time of the week more weeks out of the past couple of months than not could be considered some indication as to whether she will now be gone for a day or two, I certainly wouldn't bet on it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am asking questions here for almost a year and I got few times an answer , usually I get them if I praise the girls . If my question is addressed with a negativity towards the girls , I usually get my confused emoji from my good friend masterchef , I wish you good luck then getting answers , happy you aren’t in the posters black list here 😎😊 ( so far 😉

You get confused emojis from Masterchef because he genuinely is confused with life in general, he does a little better when he gets his instructions and a pat on the head for being obedient from his master Pepe.😀

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in bed with the hand on the kitten 😺

On the phone 

Cat Being GIF

Good afternoon 😍

40.........50.........60.........70.........😴

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

You get confused emojis from Masterchef because he genuinely is confused with life in general, he does a little better when he gets his instructions and a pat on the head for being obedient from his master Pepe.😀

I would have never minded getting the confused emoji if I could get an explanation or an answer in a question , especially from people who watch almost the whole day this apartment . Other than that , I believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion , as I have  been saying the last months , I totally disagree with the direction of this apartment and I can’t find a reason to praise the girls . I will be doing ( praising ) with all of my long posts 🤣and genuinely  as I do in other apartments that I feel that whichever tenant is respecting my monthly subscription ☺️ ( which is also subjective of course of what I am pleased ☺️😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1