Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That could very well be. It was pleasantly surprising to notice her being that way after the massages on those several occasions last year, and for whatever reason, things haven't seemed quite the same. It is possible that it could be a combination of reasons, one being that she did seem to get mixxed signals from her friend on several occasions, and another could be that her friend may be trying to get her to try and be that way again so that perhaps she might not always have to be the one hinting or making suggestions here or there, or just plainly asking if she may be interested in doing something together. If that is any part of any of the reasoning, I would think that perhaps she should have thought about it, before telegraphing any mixxed signals to her friend.   

Yeah, things dies down late last year, and then picked up again, but as i said Leora is now the other looking more interested in trying things. Malia DOES enjoy it, but it all comes from Leora. So really they do need to simply have a chat and say "Would you like to try this?" or even just simple things like last year, how they would always curl up crossed legged on the bed facing one another, tonight they just lied there as if they were yards apart. I was thinking, why not curl up like they used to? But it's seems it has to be asked for. I do think mixed signals are there and there is confusion as a result. That's why a chat would sort it. 

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, things dies down late last year, and then picked up again, but as i said Leora is now the other looking more interested in trying things. Malia DOES enjoy it, but it all comes from Leora. So really they do need to simply have a chat and say "Would you like to try this?" or even just simple things like last year, how they would always curl up crossed legged on the bed, tonight they just lied there as if they were yards apart. I was thinking, why not curl up like they did? But it's seems it has to be asked for. I do think mixed signals are there and there is confusion as a result. That's why a chat would sort it. 

I agree, they really should. I've mentioned before that it would more than likely be thought that they would confide in one another about most everything being as close of friends as long as they have. But, apparently they haven't been confiding in one another enough about some things.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, they really should. I've mentioned before that it would more than likely be thought that they would confide in one another about most everything being as close of friends as long as they have. 

Sure, they do to an extent, after all, they bought the pink toys together, so that itself is something that was fully discussed prior. Another thing that does sadly play a part is what state of mind Leora is in, some weeks she can fully focus on Malia, others she is distant. So that won't help matters. It's a combination of confusion and fear, and a chat to say "Do you want to?" will be all that is needed.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Tonight just looked like it was too hot to do anything, i think Leora tried to get herself going but just gave up,i agree they need to have a good chat about it though.

If Leora wants something in life, she gets it! And i'm sure Malia's reaction would be along the lines of "Really? You're ok with that?" That's all it would take. A quick chat outside, and then, we would know what is wanted and what isn't. 

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

an excellent week for everyone monday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour _ Bonjour

bonsoir _ bonne nuit

Bonjour Belles filles si mignonnes

Leora et Malia et les filles sexy

👩 ❤️ 💋 👩 👯

super jour pour tout le monde en famille

une excellente semaine pour tout le monde lundi

👯 🗼 🐈 🐴 🦝 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 🦨 💀 🔭 nick chris gag-her patou gregg 🏍 entaille 🌟 🕵️ 🌶️ 🦍   🐊   😁 😈

Bonjour Pulo
Très bonne semaine à vous tous et bonne journée et merci pour tous vos commentaires

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If Leora wants something in life, she gets it! And i'm sure Malia's reaction would be along the lines of "Really? You're ok with that?" That's all it would take. A quick chat outside, and then, we would know what is wanted and what isn't. 

So , if I understand right and if Leora wants something in life , she gets it ,  Leora  wanted the LB and she got him , why is it then his fault whenever things are wrong ? Wasn’t her choice this guy or not ? And isn’t her choice still this guy while she can end everything with him or not and since you say that he makes her sad , why if she loves Paul she can’t escape from him ?  I asked yesterday politely and there was no answer , but it is fine 😇 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , if I understand right and if Leora wants something in life , she gets it ,  Leora  wanted the LB and she got him , why is it then his fault whenever things are wrong ? Wasn’t her choice this guy or not ? And isn’t her choice still this guy while she can end everything with him or not and since you say that he makes her sad , why if she loves Paul she can’t escape from him ?  I asked yesterday politely and there was no answer , but it is fine 😇 

Again the loverboy is mentioned here, I call him the invisible man, as no RLC subscriber has seen him. I suppose this LB story is based on phone calls that the subscribers have listened to. Those of you who understand the language Leora and the LB use in their communication, please give us some details of what they have been talking about. I am just curious.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2