Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
38 minutes ago, patou said:

La conversation est longue et non en privé peut être

That was Paul, but i think she had 2 separate calls on the balcony then. Both may have been Paul but i'm doubtful from what i could hear. That second one didn't seem to end that well.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Why SG ? It made for reasonable viewing at the time and it was in  the confines of the apartment...Whether it was for real or for the benefit of the cameras like everything else, is no different to what happens much of the time in the bedroom.

Jimbo she’s been a lot more reserved this year so far compared to last year also the chairs are a lot further away from the camera at the moment. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Bollocks, they finally look like they're gonna have a 'fun night' together and the lads are coming round for curry/beer/footy night in 5 minutes. I hope they hold out until midnight!

They very well may do! Be nice to think they are in the mood for something new.....

But that's annoying, on cam 11 Malia's knee is covering Leora's face while on cam 9 Leora's own knee is covering Malia's hand. They are having positional problems recently aren't they!