Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

il y a 2 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Il semble que les deux apprécient apparemment de pouvoir aller à l’extérieur plus souvent depuis le temps réchauffé avec l’arrivée de l’été là-bas. 🌞

Meteo prévus pluie et orage tout la semaine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Meteo prévus pluie et orage tout la semaine

As long as it does not rain too much there it should be alright though. Some places around the world are in drought conditions because of not having enough of any rainfall for too long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I notice that there is a troll visiting the thread tagging many of the posts with confused emo's. Continue on little troll, the confused emo's most certainly do not mean anything to me as I could care less.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You don't know what either of them ever may be thinking. Heck...you don't even know what you're thinking half the time...you just think you do.

Ahh...but if I'm right just 50% of the time, I hit it on that mark with that post.

That you need to defend your love and support of them by constant insults to many posts written in your opposition is unfortunate. 

You need to get out of the bedroom of the small apartment you live in, get some sunshine, socialize, start dating (whether girls or guys), and experience your own life