Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Funniest thing from today was when she was popping the birthday balloons to get rid of (Apart from Malia's interestingly), and something crawled out from near the window, which made her yelp once again, poor thing! But as a result, out came the vacuum and every nook and cranny had to be swept 😄

Il y a 4 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

La chose la plus drôle à partir d’aujourd’hui, c’était quand elle faisait éclater les ballons d’anniversaire pour s’en débarrasser (à part celui de Malia, chose intéressante), et quelque chose a rampé près de la fenêtre, ce qui l’a fait hurler encore une fois, la pauvre ! Mais en conséquence, le vide est sorti et chaque recoin a dû être balayé😄

Bonjour Les ballons quelle à éclatés était peut être de loverboy et elle à gardé se offert par Malia et je crois quelle aime pas les inscettes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

I think she doesn't like the inscettes

Oh she hates them, there was one on the bedroom wall too tonight at one point as well. But she will keep the windows open!

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I do believe you were the one who insinuated that you knew what they were thinking when in reality, neither you, nor I, nor anyone else actually ever knows what they may be thinking other than themselves. I stated that sometimes I would like to know, not that I do or did.

If you watched them long enough and study their behavior, most of the time you can correctly predict what their next action will be. In essence, knowing what they are thinking.

Based on YOUR past behavior and style on how you post in this forum, it is easy to predict what your actions will be.  Simple minds are easy to read.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

a great day for everyone 

Wednesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Howard said:

If you watched them long enough and study their behavior, most of the time you can correctly predict what their next action will be. In essence, knowing what they are thinking.

Based on YOUR past behavior and style on how you post in this forum, it is easy to predict what your actions will be.  Simple minds are easy to read.

Predict away then Mr. Mind Reader. Enlighten everyone as to what I'm thinking now. 

What...no response ? I'll make it even more interesting for you to be able to prove that you're more than nothing but a bunch of hot air. I'll post something in pm to someone else and you can just prove that you are more than nothing but a bunch of hot air by posting in public what I posted and to whom.

What about it ?

You don't know what you pretend to, you just like to try to make others think you do. But I'll tell you what I know. I know that it's hypocritical for you to be concerned about anyone else's behavior when the majority of your posts consists of not much more than attempts to belittle, or denigrate or disparage, or insult participants of rlc or other members of this site. I also know that people that make false claims are usually pretty simple minded. If that happens to sound like anyone familiar it should since you should recognize one everytime you look in a mirror.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Predict away then Mr. Mind Reader. Enlighten everyone as to what I'm thinking now. 

What...no response ? I'll make it even more interesting for you to be able to prove that you're more than nothing but a bunch of hot air. I'll post something in pm to someone else and you can just prove that you are more than nothing but a bunch of hot air by posting in public what I posted and to whom.

What about it ?

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWEthe office slow clap GIF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What about it ?

Hey Nich, Thanks very much for the PM about the football, don't worry mate your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone else what you wrote about.🤣

Bonjour
gag-her je ne sais pas si c’est dans tes possibilé je crois que vous comprener le Russe de nous faire une syntèse de ce quelle parle quand elle au téléphone soit avec loverboy et Paul cela évitera de polémiquer sur beaucoup de chose qui se passe dans l’appartement,je crois que une question avait été déja Merçi mais si vous ne dite rien posée
je vous comprendrais excellente journée

• Like 1