Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Very interesting statistic today as i can’t remember when both girls haven’t been outside of the apartment at this particular time of the day the last time  .. strange and let’s see what this home staying means for the next hours or days . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Is Malia not feeling well?

Maybe, but more likely just her covering up like she does at night. Temps are less today there. 

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

today the apartment  not  empty 

Two beautiful girls Leora and Malia in bed watching movie 👩‍❤️‍👩

Good afternoon 😍

Nobody wants that they stay inside everyday , it is summer and they should enjoy the nice , warm and always fascinating summer days . 

There are other wishes for this apartment , from seeing more social life by both girls by some of us members to the licking one another or do more things sexually together by others . 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Allowing myself another watch, last night was better than i originally thought, and i did think that was a much better night than recently anyway. It wasn't just the speed both were going, for once it was what the audio picks up on cam 8 and 10 - You can hear, dare i say it, the squelching from Malia's hand on Leora before they turn over to finish the job themselves. Sounds like a slapping noise, that's from the friction the lube and speed is making! No wonder Leora then finished off in seconds. And yes, it didn't happen, but at the start Leora was quite close to Malia's boob, who knows, maybe the thought went through her mind....

That all is a good sign. That now needs to be cultivated!