US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The Republican nominee's wife was paid for 10 modeling gigs before she could legally work in the U.S., AP reports.

That allegation was debunked in a Sept. 14, 2016 article in TALKING POINTS MEMO entitled,"NY Post Flubbed the Story That Fueled Melania Trump Immigration Questions."  

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Damn. Donald has better taste than most men.

And VOGUE Magazine put both Michelle Obama and Jill Biden on their front cover, but never once asked Melania Trump to be on the cover. Even though, Melania Trump was a professional model. That just shows how petty, trite, and hateful liberal progressives are.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction on Wednesday and barred further prosecution in the matter, meaning Cosby is now being freed after serving just two years of a...

That's the same court that helped the Democrats steal the 2020 presidential election in Pennsylvania.:dodgy:

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Glad to see that Golfer listened to Happy and is behaving in such a civil manner. :tongue:

i simply wanted to make sure that star saw the comment. apparently he thinks that the forum readers are having vision trouble.

• Upvote 1

More suppression of free speech. 

maybe people are finally getting tired of hearing his garbage. also he doesn't pay his bills & they don't want to foot the bill for more nonsense.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but there is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. Melania came to the U.S. as a legal immigrant in 1996 and is now an American citizen. People who just walk across our southern border are here illegally, period. Your statement that Trump did not pay his taxes is a lie. He and his corporations are audited by the IRS every year. If he had not paid or cheated on the tax returns the IRS would have levied his bank accounts, seized assets, or brought criminal charges against him long ago.

Oh why care (sleepy supporters of Trumpyee)so much about immigrants crossing only by (southern borders) than immigrants who a crossing about (northern borders)or by (airports) or by (seas),no matter from any where that they are coming from? Or the immigrants case have colors in views of Red  Party? If i pretend for one day just one day and i wish less😋(oh goddess i wish not happins that😋)am member in Republican Party😴!I don't care about which borders the immigrants are coming from?I will fight against immigrants,no matter if they have colors like as white or black,or if they are have assets or roots of Latino or Asian, or even Europeans, with no exceptions, that it's an objective case! But that not Even a case with (sleepy supporters of Trumpyee). they shout on their media about immigrants, but when you make a qustion? about which immigrants you all means? they have one answer to you! only immigrants who a crossing in our country on by (southern borders) !You can at then make your conclusion! Because the most of immigrants a crossing on by(southern borders)are latinos? Is that a racist case?Oh Because I don't find any differences on definition and classification of word (immigrants) in the law book!You can't classify the immigrants! Unless! if you would to be have losse case!😌and no matter of any where they comes? By the way! That immigrant who had job as fashion doll by all meanings is not better than immigrant who is have BS or even MS or even PHD, that's for sure!😌
At the same time and in a same point, I don't hand the burden of that case to a bad lawyer like as (Trumpyee) who doesn't have a clean file on it! Because that will be a wrong step and that make it(my case) seems as the Minority case in opinion mejorty of Americans people!totally as all his cases!Taxes file who was not and still not innocent on it,i don't care about what the (sleepy supporters always they says)because i only care to see him innocent by what the court's decision. 
Nevertheless, my beliefs regarding to the issue of immigrants, may be it's a completely opposite to what the Red Party thinks! Because I still  believe on that, all the American people are immigrants in one way or another, no matter of the some of them has came an a decade ago or some of them more even a century ago! What is controlling of this rule is the law and the Constitution of that country.😌 

• Like 1

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out the real news. it's been all over all day. and it also shows that actual mistakes including possible actual real fraud would be caught right away. arizona type circus stunts that find nothing & cost taxpayers $ would be unnecessary.

• Upvote 1