US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/gun-violence-missouri/article251960513.html

Demon-crats are always blaming the gun 🔫 for all the problems in their city, but Republicans cities don't have those problems so it seems that either the problems in the Demon-crats cities are the politicians or the people that live in Demon-crats cities 🤔

Let me destroy your ridiculous comment:  

WWW.VOX.COM

Trump’s comments at the presidential debate paint a misleading picture about crime and violence in the US.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/gun-violence-missouri/article251960513.html

Demon-crats are always blaming the gun 🔫 for all the problems in their city, but Republicans cities don't have those problems so it seems that either the problems in the Demon-crats cities are the politicians or the people that live in Demon-crats cities 🤔

That was so fun, I'm going to do it again:  

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

As Democrats escalate calls for tougher gun laws, conservative House members offer pushback but few alternatives to gun control laws

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

This is too easy:  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

denying reality again. what a surprise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hi@Ridgerunner@happyone. just wanted to say that i couldn't respond to your comments from yesterday as stone closed the thread before i got up. but i'll keep it short. i can't recall any of your posts that had anything to do with reality.   

It is perfectly ok because you wouldn't have had anything memorable to say.😏

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Let me destroy your ridiculous comment:  

WWW.VOX.COM

Trump’s comments at the presidential debate paint a misleading picture about crime and violence in the US.

And now an article by CNN that claims the Democratic controlled cities surged in 2020 and

On June 25, 2020, the Washington Post noted that out of the top 20 cities for violent crime in America, 17 have Democrat mayors.

CNN: Shootings, Murder Surge in Democrat-Controlled Cities (breitbart.com)

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Late Sunday night former president Donald Trump lashed out at William Barr, his former attorney general, over interviews he gave to The Atlantic that did the opposite of painting Trump in a flattering...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

And now an article by CNN that claims the Democratic controlled cities surged in 2020 and

On June 25, 2020, the Washington Post noted that out of the top 20 cities for violent crime in America, 17 have Democrat mayors.

CNN: Shootings, Murder Surge in Democrat-Controlled Cities (breitbart.com)

it is nice to know that some of the story is being told.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Speaking to CNN host Jim Acosta on Sunday, former Trump Organization executive Barbara Res agreed that former President Donald Trump probably deserves to go to jail, from her...