US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

33 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Police in San Francisco said late Monday that they were investigating a brazen robbery...

It's just demon 😈crats being wicked and evil 😈democrats 

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoplifters in the united states? i guess that's never happened before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoplifters in the united states? i guess that's never happened before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoplifters who are not prosecuted by corrupt liberal progressive prosecutors.  

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

read the fucking articles once in your life. qtrumplican dopes are the only people stupid enough to listen to your orange lying traitor hero. i don't know how you managed to survive your bleach injections. you're probably still injecting household cleaners.

Actually, I've been fully vaccinated with one of the covid-19 vaccines developed during the Trump presidency. Maybe you could use the bleach since Russia doesn't have a vaccine that works. For you I suggest drinking an undiluted gallon jug.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the little privileged White boy.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Covie_93  busy that day picking up his unemployment check or the welfare check?😉

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Shoplifters who are not prosecuted by corrupt liberal progressive prosecutors.  

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, I've been fully vaccinated with one of the covid-19 vaccines developed during the Trump presidency. Maybe you could use the bleach since Russia doesn't have a vaccine that works. For you I suggest drinking an undiluted gallon jug.

tenor - 2021-07-06T161322.764.gif

tenor - 2021-07-06T161350.450.gif

tenor - 2021-07-06T161430.190.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

If the definition of insanity is actually doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, the July 4 weekend provided yet another point for the chart of the nation’s mental health. As CNN...

More propaganda put forth by the Russian agent who hates everything about America including the U.S. Constitution that grants American citizens rights that Russian citizens could only dream of.