US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Actually it isn't, but what it actually is, is an adolescent minded little propagandist who likes to childishly play with gifs and promote bullshit propaganda that masquerades here as golfer06.

CoarseUnfortunateFinwhale-size_restricte

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not really, I've also accused you, the little blonde haired White boy, of living off unemployment and welfare benefits. Is that also racist? 

Nah, that's just stupidity.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I say mow down ONE Fascist militia group, and watch the rest ooze back into their cracks.

But you made a big deal about an unarmed march in Philadelphia by a group of White supremacists, but had absolutely nothing to say about a bunch of heavily armed non-White people in a stand off with Massachusetts state police. Why the double standard?

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well, if it isn't the pathetic little propagandist who plays with gifs and promotes propaganda that masquerades here as golfer06.

...says the threads leading conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Right jugg, that's why the price of everything has skyrocketed since the second month of the year and illegal immigration has been being encouraged by the so called current administration and subsidised by tax payer money from everything to providing not only shelter and food, but also transportation of the illegals to various locations throughout the country and is on pace to eclipse over two million by the end of the year. The only one's who have thought there to be a be a conspiracy theory are some of the same ones who lied and promoted some of the same bullshit Russian collusion conspiracy theories for most of the previous four years and that being those that were either misled, or those that were completely dishonest, or those that were just psychotically jealous, or those that were just simply flat out wacko nutjobs. Apparently, you must not mind paying more for everything nowadays, but everyone else doesn't feel that way and it will show a year and four months from now. Funny how the majority of the population seemed to like Trump before he decided to run for his first public office on the right side of the aisle even though he had previously donated to a few on the left side of the aisle and that if he had chose to do so on the other side of the aisle, that he would have probably been thought of as one of the better candidates that they have had in awhile. Let's make something clear, the so called dems, were the party of slavery, the so called dems, were the party of so called jim crow, and the so called dems were the party of the kkk and were against integration for most of the so called party's existence. That is exactly why they are a party of identity and racial politics nowadays because they could not convince enough to vote for them off of any logical, or reasonable, or sensible political policies otherwise. The only reason the corrupt crooked cognitively declining nutjob of a puppet is where he is now, is because the CCP could not stand having to forfeit billons of dollars in tarrifs and decided to take a chance on releasing a bug to infect the worlds populations enough that it spread to the U.S. and did so as well. It is known that the CCP's military had been involved in what was going on at that virology lab in that province where the CCP restricted any travel from that province to anywhere else in their own country, but allowed travel from that province to anywhere else out of their country  Otherwise, it's pretty much common sense who would have been reelected for another four years. By the way, you are welcome for the latest dissertation my friend. 

I will not get into it with you, Nick. You won't listen any way. No one does. This thread is just as deaf as every other one about politics in all social media.

The Leora and Kitty whisperer has spoken.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, I've been fully vaccinated with one of the covid-19 vaccines developed during the Trump presidency. Maybe you could use the bleach since Russia doesn't have a vaccine that works. For you I suggest drinking an undiluted gallon jug.

Rgopkx.gif

• Like 2