Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have recently been one of Leora’s fiercest critics for her lack of commitment within the apartment, never what she does outside the apartment, that is nobodies concern but hers.

So I would commend her and Malia for giving us some balance of good entertainment with imagination and a willingness to push the boundaries a little further to offset the absence of one or other from the apartment during these summer days when the outside world beckons.

Thats all that anyone can ask for, balance and fairness.

Thank you !

I will try and refrain from criticism for a while or at least until you piss me off again.🙃

23.28 going into 23.29. Cam 11.

"Only the head".......????

🙄

What are we meant to do eh?......

Guest Slipper Guyquad
39 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, is today really Malia's birthday? 

In tal caso, happy birthday 🎉

Yes, it was announced on here by someone, both last week and again today.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep ok, we are clearly watching 2 different things and it sounds like you hate it.

Hate is a strong word.  I just want them to be free with if and for Malia not to look like it's a chore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have recently been one of Leora’s fiercest critics for her lack of commitment within the apartment, never what she does outside the apartment, that is nobodies concern but hers.

So I would commend her and Malia for giving us some balance of good entertainment with imagination and a willingness to push the boundaries a little further to offset the absence of one or other from the apartment during these summer days when the outside world beckons.

Thats all that anyone can ask for, balance and fairness.

Thank you !

I will try and refrain from criticism for a while or at least until you piss me off again.🙃

I do not believe I pissed you off.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Hate is a strong word.  I just want them to be free with if and for Malia not to look like it's a chore.

TBH, i can understand what you mean - However, that's just Malia! She can often look like she's uninterested when she actually isn't. She's a very low key person like that, always has been, unless she's had a drink!. So yeah, it can look that way, i do agree. But certainly the amount of times she really gives it her all, regardless of facial expressions etc, is defo there. And tonight, Leora gave her, shall we say, a 'Helping Hand' in how to approach it! So it was asked for, wanted and given. And she would have to be careful, as if she did put on more faces etc, then some would say 'Oh she's doing that on purpose' etc. Sometimes they can't win. And let's be honest - It's the affect that it has on them, that is more important.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Head in pussy.gif

OH MY GOD!🤢

Those subtitles you see briefly say in English are her saying "Have you found my watch yet?"