Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

However, at this point everything is now possible. They have lost "virginity" so we can hope for something more now.

OH NO! Don't say that! It's not real, don't forget. They would have to have a 19-some with people tied up with rope until they choke for it to be real.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Comunque, a questo punto adesso tutto è possibile. La "verginità" l'hanno persa quindi si può sperare in qualcosa di più adesso.

It took them one year for penetration …next year we will watch finger penetration perhaps 😇

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Love how the girls live in people's heads rent free!!!!!🤣 They can't stand it, but can't keep away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry On Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Il leur a fallu un an pour la pénétration… l'année prochaine, nous regarderons peut-être la pénétration des doigts 😇

Pénétration faite à la demande de LEORA au début du show

• Like 1

Well,this I could see coming as soon as Leora pulled out her beautiful tits I knew she was horny and they were going to do it.

Thank you girls for a very nice bate and a little step forward with the penetration of each other,loved it.And it was fantastic to see

how engaged Leora was when she bated Malia.I have only one request and that is that you use your free hand to caress each others bodies.

Love you always girls and a big kiss to you both somewhere on your bodies.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

She only put the head in.

I have recently been one of Leora’s fiercest critics for her lack of commitment within the apartment, never what she does outside the apartment, that is nobodies concern but hers.

So I would commend her and Malia for giving us some balance of good entertainment with imagination and a willingness to push the boundaries a little further to offset the absence of one or other from the apartment during these summer days when the outside world beckons.

Thats all that anyone can ask for, balance and fairness.

Thank you !

I will try and refrain from criticism for a while or at least until you piss me off again.🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3