B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

Mila looked a bit different since her nth return to RLC.

Not saying she underwent the knife but she does not look very happy, maybe she had it rough outside this project.

I hate to see her back but since B2 is now unofficially the collection point for all the 'returned girls', she is probably one of the better ones I hope would be back since we can't help it.

Meanwhile, we await the nth return of the girl who just left.

Probably we would see you sooner than later, Monica 😏

Il y a 7 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

210 days too long...😏

As much as I really like some of these girls, the 30, 60, 90 day stay was great...
The main draw for me was the continuous revolving door...You just didn't know what you were gonna get, but I used to get pretty worked up when new arrivals were due...

90 days is just about right.

120 days if the girl is especially good and entertaining or she is exceptionally nice & provide for the viewers.

300 days is ridiculous cos the girl would get worn out just like what happened to Ariana, Amira and Monica especially if they are not too keen to bring their guys on cameras (I know Monica did with one of the guys but for the rest, we should know where they went 😏).

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

90 days is just about right.

120 days if the girl is especially good and entertaining or she is exceptionally nice & provide for the viewers.

300 days is ridiculous cos the girl would get worn out just like what happened to Ariana, Amira and Monica especially if they are not too keen to bring their guys on cameras (I know Monica did with one of the guys but for the rest, we should know where they went 😏).

I really think that if RLC were to finally start putting more emphasis on good casting, the length of stay would become less and less important. RLC simply has too many girls who do not really live in these apartments, but only perceive them as a workplace for show.

• Upvote 1

il y a 44 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I really think that if RLC were to finally start putting more emphasis on good casting, the length of stay would become less and less important. RLC simply has too many girls who do not really live in these apartments, but only perceive them as a workplace for show.

Need more girls like Pam

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

recycling continues, I wonder, what more can it show than what Mila already showed in her last stay? Maybe she started having sex in her ears

and you come by to recycling your negative comments - boring

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

recycling continues, I wonder, what more can it show than what Mila already showed in her last stay? Maybe she started having sex in her ears

I can' t remember Mila and I don' t know if she was good or bad in her previous stays. Ultimately, however, that should be the decisive point, right?

It was a mistake to bring back girls like Lola and Anna. But if a girl was really involved (not with this silly show but with real emotions and real life), why not invite her back.