B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

4 hours ago, james deen said:

party was better then i thought it was going to be but too much teasing that led to knowhere so its still a disappointed in my book

Agrre there, it was one of the better parties in B2. Gina and Hanna going at it was an explosive mixture but as per, nowt much happened in the end. I seee they are all tucked up safely this morning, except for Gina who again shows her incredible party stamina - good to see her back on form!! 🍸 🎇

6 hours ago, Billybob said:

Alright, starting to get bored now. Too much talking and the men are in the way.

The actual problem is the cast and the GOV concept. The girls who are there want to give a show for the camera, make it look as if, but without really making anything happen. The idea is to dress like hookers but act like nuns.

I think, It would be more exciting to have a normal party, where in the end one or the other couple really develops a desire for a little sexual activity. Ideally, with many more genuine guests and thereby at least a more balanced ratio between the genders of the singles present. Finally an end to the shows, but instead some real events where at least sometime something actualy happens.

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So I take it the bearded guy didn't get into Lola's panties?

you have a better chance to win the lottery than to see someone in lola panties

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So I take it the bearded guy didn't get into Lola's panties?

As it looks, what has happened is what was already quite predictable beforehand, namely ...

... nothing happed at this event, except some lame teasing.

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Anna "warming up" uncovered

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and covered up..

She must have gotten a little bit cold in the middle of the summer. 😂

RLC is so ridiculous. Why they pick of all girls they had in the cast over all this years Anna, Lola and Monica. What a joke. 🤐

7 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

you have a better chance to win the lottery than to see someone in lola panties

She had sex on open cameras in B2’s master bedroom ( current Monica’s room ) back in the days 😉

people saying they think Lola is ugly made me think who was the ugliest woman ever on RLC i would have to say it was White she wins that one no contest that girl had a face that could peal paint or stop a freight train lol