B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

Just now, Billybob said:

McLovin down to his knickers. He really thinks he's losing his virginity tonight.

he makes me think of some rich arab or some royal cousin 10 times removed visiting the west and letting his hair down LOL and thinks all western women are decadent 

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

party was better then i thought it was going to be but too much teasing that led to knowhere so its still a disappointed in my book

imagine if they could still have parties like this at B4 and you had a bunch of drunks getting naked and jumping in the pool imagine tes and eli partying with some of these girls

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

imagine if they could still have parties like this at B4 and you had a bunch of drunks getting naked and jumping in the pool imagine tes and eli partying with some of these girls

Why can't they?

il y a 1 minute, EMMETT111 a dit :

throughout the night i kept imagining  if t and e were here with all this alcohol and hanna. They would have showed anna and lola they dont just do teasing they go all the way

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they totally fucked up having any parties at B4 since the Gina party they cant even make to much noise in the middle of the day now

Got to respect the neighbors.  They're entitled to a reasonable enjoyment of living. 

4 hours ago, james deen said:

party was better then i thought it was going to be but too much teasing that led to knowhere so its still a disappointed in my book

Ultimately, RLC is all about making something look like more than it actually is. In the end, the result are events are neither realistic nor actually down to business.

All this fuss with the half-naked appearance and the pseudo lesbian acts (like massage shows) is just there to hide the fact that nothing really happens. In the past, RLC has shown in some of the couple apartments that they can have realistic parties. Parties that are visibly fun for the residents, where they don't behave like clowns and where those involved who want to go a little further find a place a bit apart from the others so that they can pull it off (even in such small apartments as the one of Nelly and Bodgan in russia).

Everything is so twisted in GOV. It always appears like so much, while in the end absolutely nothing happens.