B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She had sex on open cameras in B2’s master bedroom ( current Monica’s room ) back in the days 😉

my fav was Carolina riding her face in the same bed,that was with Stella and  Belle i think  Rebecca was  there too,Stella kept trying to hide everything with a sheet that night

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my fav was Carolina riding her face in the same bed,that was with Stella and  Belle i think  Rebecca was  there too,Stella kept trying to hide everything with a sheet that night

Orgy night incident .. 😉😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Orgy night incident .. 😉😇

this was after that that one was Lola Stella Belle Anna Rebecca and Megan ,everyone is all down on Lola she only brought us the only group sex with a bunch of girls she actually pulled it off a few times 

43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this was after that that one was Lola Stella Belle Anna Rebecca and Megan ,everyone is all down on Lola she only brought us the only group sex with a bunch of girls she actually pulled it off a few times 

She has lost her Mojo.   :biggrin:

54 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Yes , you are right 😇