B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

add monica and amira too this too. Yes it was the right time for them to leave but they have been here for a long a time and provided great moments you think they would atleast get a goodbye party at b4

amira had agoodbye leaving drink where a few girls turned up, bar ariana and radi

While I agree that RLC should try to get more new girls into the project and recycle less, I have to admit that the huge negative outcries really makes it hard for us newbies to give these girls a fair shake.  Based on what I just read, I'm thinking this girl is on a par with Seraphima or worse.  But that can't be possible, can it?

But I get it ... based on Noldus' reporting these are battle-hardened veterans that are returning ... so the yearning for new blood is understandable. 

I have seen posts along the lines of "Bring xxx back" but have not paid much attention to those as I do not know who xxx is.  So who is the consensus #1 returnee that would make all of you veterans the most happy?  I don't spend a lot of time in B1 ... except for Pam ... looks like this won't change since Stella is so gosh darn awful!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

While I agree that RLC should try to get more new girls into the project and recycle less, I have to admit that the huge negative outcries really makes it hard for us newbies to give these girls a fair shake.  Based on what I just read, I'm thinking this girl is on a par with Seraphima or worse.  But that can't be possible, can it?

But I get it ... based on Noldus' reporting these are battle-hardened veterans that are returning ... so the yearning for new blood is understandable. 

I have seen posts along the lines of "Bring xxx back" but have not paid much attention to those as I do not know who xxx is.  So who is the consensus #1 returnee that would make all of you veterans the most happy?  I don't spend a lot of time in B1 ... except for Pam ... looks like this won't change since Stella is so gosh darn awful!!!

everyone said the girls now in B2 were a waste of time, and they were spot on lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Many people who don't like Stella, are the same people who don't like anyone that even resembles her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ariana didnt go to see amira or monica off

you are right,  she didn't, and as time went on she went to less and less gatherings of any kind. A kind of reluctance to get involved other than with Pam and Radi.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I am so glad that Stella is back. Of all the joy that Irma gave during her several stays, Stella is the only one who gave back to Irma.

doesnt matter what she can do, she doesnt have the girls here to do it with

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

you are right,  she didn't, and as time went on she went to less and less gatherings of any kind. A kind of reluctance to get involved other than with Pam and Radi.

like i said, outdoor activities more important

• Upvote 1

Je suis très heureux de revoir Stella ! Welcome and have a very nice stay in RLC.

Et par contre je suis très content du départ d'Ariana!! Elle n'a rien fait ou presque pendant son séjour à B1!   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

don't think you can call yourself a Newbie much longer Jen 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

doesnt matter what she can do, she doesnt have the girls here to do it with

I most certainly can agree with that. Pam is preoccupied. Radi is mostly a loner and except for Claire, I don't know if any woman has tasted her yet.  Perhaps they will bring in someone compatible with Stella or have her do a lot of visiting other apartments.

• Sad 1