B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

Ariana leaving without much of a send off doesn't feel right

totaly agree and very surprised. I really thought the girls from other apartments would have a leaving event for her. No more seance nights which I think I'm alone in enjoying watching.

The new girl has settled in well - on the phone, on the balcony. Who does that remind us of??

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, james deen a dit :

Ariana leaving without much of a send off doesn't feel right

add monica and amira too this too. Yes it was the right time for them to leave but they have been here for a long a time and provided great moments you think they would atleast get a goodbye party at b4

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

Will be interesting the dynamic between Gina Bruno and Stella, considering Bruno used to fuck Stellas friend and Stella once.

I'm beginning to think its easier to list those who bruno hasn't fucked 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

add monica and amira too this too. Yes it was the right time for them to leave but they have been here for a long a time and provided great moments you think they would atleast get a goodbye party at b4

ariana didnt go to see amira or monica off

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back STELLA

Well, there is nothing more to say.

If only these girls would really start living in this apartments, Stella would certainly be a great addition. With Lola and Anna in the cast, and still with this stupid GOV concept, the chance of that is as bad as zero. It will be a lot of teasing only, and when there is any action it will most likely take place somewhere else, or be hidden under blankets.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1