B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

16 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

totaly agree and very surprised. I really thought the girls from other apartments would have a leaving event for her. No more seance nights which I think I'm alone in enjoying watching.

The new girl has settled in well - on the phone, on the balcony. Who does that remind us of??

She's not new

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

While I agree that RLC should try to get more new girls into the project and recycle less, I have to admit that the huge negative outcries really makes it hard for us newbies to give these girls a fair shake.  Based on what I just read, I'm thinking this girl is on a par with Seraphima or worse.  But that can't be possible, can it?

But I get it ... based on Noldus' reporting these are battle-hardened veterans that are returning ... so the yearning for new blood is understandable. 

I have seen posts along the lines of "Bring xxx back" but have not paid much attention to those as I do not know who xxx is.  So who is the consensus #1 returnee that would make all of you veterans the most happy?  I don't spend a lot of time in B1 ... except for Pam ... looks like this won't change since Stella is so gosh darn awful!!!

Serafima and Jasmine...

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back STELLA

Are you having a laugh? The more RLC keeps bringing back these girls the more i feel RLC is nothing more than a fucking fake website and nothing is real about it. The couple on vacations have all links to the girls apt. RLC is really not real. Paid actors coming back again and again because basically how can ordinary normal girls just come right in and start pointing there pussy and asses straight down the lens of the cameras without any mistake about where to angle it. Normal everyday real people wouldn't do it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

yeah i know and thats my point is that it should have been bigger and at b4

I can't say you're wrong but I always got the feeling that Ariana didn't really like being at b4.

28 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

new girl looks good. someone know here ?

She's been on RLC a ton.

In my opinion, she's capable of being a very entertaining tenant. She's also capable of being very boring. It usually depends on the other people who are there and what the environment in the apartments is like. She's had sex with both guys and girls openly on camera. Unfortunately, she's good friends with Lola & Anna and I doubt anything entertaining will come from them hanging out, just bad tease shows. She's also very good friends with Gina so maybe they'll do something interesting, but generally they just get very drunk and talk forever when they hang out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I can't say you're wrong but I always got the feeling that Ariana didn't really like being at b4.

she went to B4 a few time when Meg was there - I rember her dancing on the bed with the other girls , i think they had quite a good friendship. After Meg left, not so much if at all can't remember her at the pool party with B5 etc.