B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

4 hours ago, StanRB said:

When they have sex, Bogdan is still not cumming inside.  Tough to get pregnant???

Yes of course.  But there is a sizable group here who thinks N&B are trying to start a family.  Not sure how they do this in Russia … but spraying her back isn’t going to get the job done.  Maybe someone should show them!

Point is … who knows?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

A quick visit, top up her tan and remind us what we're missing.

Well apart from @redole1999 who wasn't a fan I'm guessing 😏

have so much hope to find some former tenants... But I think RLC has brought back some of the worst in my opinion. Stella, Lola, Anna... With the long-term presence of Nelly And Bogdan (unbearable)... Very sad period

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tweety21 said:

have so much hope to find some former tenants... But I think RLC has brought back some of the worst in my opinion. Stella, Lola, Anna... With the long-term presence of Nelly And Bogdan (unbearable)... Very sad period

the best ones have moved on to better things, we get the leftovers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

cant rlc find locals to join the project or do they have to be from russia or Ukraine? 

I'm guessing Russia/ukraine keeps things easier for the 'vacation' apartments, less language barriers with girls leave and join. If you had a Russian apartment and a Spanish apartment there'd be little reason for them to interact, with current setup there's often some interaction between them.

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Tell me if I'm wrong about this, but has this guy that's in the room now with Tesla, has a history of occasionally being with different females, within this R.L.C project

No, this is a new guy - only ones before in B4 - a few days ago with Tesla

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Tell me if I'm wrong about this, but has this guy that's in the room now with Tesla, has a history of occasionally being with different females, within this R.L.C project

u are thinking of boytoy

• Thanks 1