B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

There’s for sure much more behind this strange “ relationship “ of these two , even Tesla has been pushing him at times , any speculation can be right and of course totally wrong .

good to see you back again dd - agree, we will have to be patient and see where this relationship goes. There was also this word that Tesla previous exploiits a few weeks ago had gone viral on the net, and she was a bit upset. Maybe once biten twice shy?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I've been waiting for the 'gay' comment !! 😁 Had to come - he hasn't shagged her so he must be gay...shy more likely given he knows cameras are there😕

he is shy full stop, u dont take a football with u if ur gonna spend the day with girls

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We'll have to wait and see how it develops when Tesla finishes her period

period or not this guy never going to fuck tesla, whats the point to bring an asexual guy on an adult webcam site?

16 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

if only life was as clear as that!! I guess Tesla invited him back after their evening out and as most of us would do; he agreed. It may be nothing more than that - no sex doesn't mean he doesn't like her and as time goes by, like Jordi with Pam, he may get used to the cameras. Give the guy a chance!😁

One of the problems with the far too few visitors that RLC has in the GOV apartments, compared to the number of residents there, is that some people always assume that something will happen with every visitor and then are disappointed if it does not.

I see the whole thing in steps. First, it's good progress if there are more visitors in this apartments in general (Pam in B1 and Tesla in B4 are very good examples for that). Then, it would be even better when a situation arise in the GOV apartment where it is normal to see the girls in GOV also have sex at this places from time to time. Not with every guest, but also not never, as it is the case with so many girls there. At some point, it could be quite normal to have real parties where there is a balance between the sexes and everyone really enjoys themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

One of the problems with the far too few visitors that RLC has in the GOV apartments, compared to the number of residents there, is that some people always assume that something will happen with every visitor and then are disappointed if it does not.

I see the whole thing in two steps. First, it's good progress if there are more visitors in this apartments in general (Pam in B1 and Tesla in B4 are very good examples for that). Then, it would be even better when a situation arise in the GOV apartment where it is normal to see the girls in GOV also have sex at this places from time to time. Not with every guest, but also not never, as it is the case with so many girls there. At some point, it could be quite normal to have real parties where there is a balance between the sexes and everyone really enjoys themselves.

Unusually for me Alledino, I agree with you 👍 !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he is shy full stop, u dont take a football with u if ur gonna spend the day with girls

maybe he doesnt want to embarass himself in front of the world thats why he never  take off his short and underwear on cam, hes going to smell funny soon

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe he doesnt want to embarass himself in front of the world thats why he never  take off his short and underwear on cam, hes going to smell funny soon

bit like the girls nt going topless while men are about

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To clarify, there is 3 windows in the garage that overlook the pool area for the sickly demented Bogdan to get his rocks off with.

Harley, I dispatched my drone to overfly the villa yesterday morning at about 0800.   The conduit pipe that can be seen in 5-2 runs to  the end of the garage at where the steps turn the corner and continue up the path..  About 1 to 1.5 meters above the conduit pipe is a ribbon window with at least six segments   Perhaps < 1 meter above this window is the roof line.  (The drone was there to monitor Elian's departure.)

---------

Actually, I was using replay to watch Elian's leaving with her backpack and small carry-on bag, and Bogdan was with her.  And then Bogdan re-appeared on the penthouse stairs, so I wanted to see if he re-entered the villa via the kitchen.  The pool, at that hour, with no wind and the right sun angle, is a great mirror.

• Like 1