B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

among all the men in barcelona why she choose that one to bring in her bed?

close on and under cover let me laugh, even tesla know that guy not going to do anything

shes only with him for his pocket money

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

shes only with him for his pocket money

and for what the guy paying? to watch a tablet in bed with her? even if tesla bate next to him he  gonna do nothing and we can see tesla want to fuck

10 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

I'm guessing Russia/ukraine keeps things easier for the 'vacation' apartments, less language barriers with girls leave and join. If you had a Russian apartment and a Spanish apartment there'd be little reason for them to interact, with current setup there's often some interaction between them.

So I think the question here is this: seeing that there are many Engish speaking subs here, with the most coming from the U.S. and the U.K., why does RLC insist upon mostly non-English speaking tenants? For sure we've always been led to believe RLC does not want us to know what the cast is saying...in Russia/Ukranian. Great...that makes a lot sense if what they're talking about on cam doesn't accidently reveal the real names of the other participants. Ok, so here's my next question: Does RLC think that English-speaking subscribers like watching people speaking a foreign language they can't understand? It seems to me that RLC loves to keep English-speaking subscribers guessing what's going on and think they'll live with it and continue to re-subscribe. So far RLC has guest right. But the Nelly/Martina issue might change things as no Russian/ Ukranian translatiion is allowed apparently on any other website. After all, Russian/Ukranian subscribers are a tiny portion of their members on CC and RLC. I think moving forward, RLC should require all new participants to be able to speak English and their homeland language. And as part of their contract with RLC, they have to limit their conversations that are in areas with no microphones..that should still give them some privacy. I just think English-speaking subscribers are being treated unfairly,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Does anybody really think that Tesla is that attractive.  Nelly is more attractive

My opinion for what it's worth I never saw either of the twins (as we used to call them) in that way and have never deliberately watched them in The Villa. The one who left, although I had sneaking admiration for her wildness and non-conformity, I found nothing to see; Tes when she tries can be good at getting people chatting in English but not much of this happens so nothing much to see there either.

Just realised, I have watched more of Stella already than I have ever watched the twins, even liked watching her unpack and working in kitchen.

This Russian friend of Tesla, who loves futbol, is wearing a tee shirt with a man's face, and beneath it the letters GOAT.

GOAT means Greatest OF All Time, so I am thinking the face on the tee shirt is Lionel Messi, who plays for Barcelona.

So maybe Tesla's friend should be called Messi, or Lionel.  Someone said Tesla had a boyfriend named Ivan.  If she does, Messi (the boy in her bed tonight) is not him.

In villa news, the 'office' appears to a have a single horizontal row of windows overlooking the pool.  The windows extend for almost the entire length of the office.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, emnv said:

She rented a motorbike to go to B4. With the heat of the sun her mobile phone switched off. After putting it in the fridge for some time, the phone recovered but she got a message saying that she couldn't park it there, because it was outside the service coverage limits. So she decided to go back to the city.

Try listening to what Martina says when she got off the phone in the kitchen!