B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:
Have to laugh 🤪 Telsas new friend has spent one day/night at the villa, and in the space of a few hours he has been labelled, asexual, gay, lacking in hygeine and a muppet. Outstanding !! 😁

and a big kid who have only one thing in mind is to play

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

not only, play with tesla too but nothing sexual cuz hes not old enough, i thought in rlc rules no kid is allowed on cam

ah we had one of those in Elian...but I beleive we have to follow Noldus info in that Telsa is mid-period, and perhaps he is a bit respectful of that? There doesn't have to be sex at every moment, as Alladino pointed out.

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

ah we had one of those in Elian...but I beleive we have to follow Noldus info in that Telsa is mid-period, and perhaps he is a bit respectful of that? There doesn't have to be sex at every moment, as Alladino pointed out.

in the bath at 12 00 he was touching her pussy and he almost faint and u want to tell me to give him time? i think he ll be ready for sex in maybe 2 or 3 years

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

in the bath at 12 00 he was touching her pussy and he almost faint and u want to tell me to give him time? i think he ll be ready for sex in maybe 2 or 3 years

Ok, sorry must go, a day of sport follows. Cheers!

• Like 1