B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

Eine ist ausgezogen, eine ausgegangen und die anderen beiden Werden auch noch ausgehen. Dann ist die Villa wieder leer. Viv hat für Tes Kleider, Unterwäsche und handtuch geholt, die wird sie ihr bringen. Vielleicht bleibt Tes über Nacht weg! Viv packt Badesachen und Unterwäsche ein.

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

or he might be asexual 😁

a sexual what?? a sexual gay?  my last girlfriend called me that ...she said I was A sexual looser .... 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:
Have to laugh 🤪 Telsas new friend has spent one day/night at the villa, and in the space of a few hours he has been labelled, asexual, gay, lacking in hygeine and a muppet. Outstanding !! 😁

yes I think the men /boys here are intimidated by other boys touching their paid for product... so possessive 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vivian is one of the prettiest girls that have ever been on RLC.

It sounds like an exaggeration but she has really delicate and unique facial features that just makes her look stunning. 

Everyday I see different special things about her

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mkm2222 said:

maybe this guy wanna pursue a professional football career and he dont want a footage of his ass get viral when he become a star like Messi 😁

and suddenly he wake up in sweat cuz it was a dream

10 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

Vivian is one of the prettiest girls that have ever been on RLC.

It sounds like an exaggeration but she has really delicate and unique facial features that just makes her look stunning. 

Everyday I see different special things about her

....and she doesn't always go with what everyonee else is doing, enigmatic is how I would desribe her. I hope she stays, but I do wonder as her best friend Pam is going she might not stay. But she is enjoying time with Nana which is good. I like her a lot !! 🙂

• Like 3