B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

46 minutes ago, moules said:

Над гаража е офисът. Стълбите към офиса са зад вратата, видяна в 2.9. Виждате дръжката на вратата. В офиса има течаща вода, защото Богдан свали кофи с вода от офиса, за да отмие насекомите (термитите) до входната врата. Ако има течаща вода, има мивка и вероятно тоалетна.

Точно преди Елиан да си тръгне, тя се качи в офиса. Богдан се качи в офиса около минута по-късно. Била е платена и вероятно е подписала някои документи.

Стълбите до басейна, вижте 5-2, водят до площадка за кацане и след това още стълби нагоре. Когато Нели се върна до вилата, след като се сбогува с Холи, тя мина покрай колата отдясно наляво, което може да се види в 2-6, и след това надолу по стълбите, видяни в 5-2, за да влезе във вилата през кухня. Колата изглежда на 20-25 метра от банята в мезонета.

Камера 2-6 е обърната на запад. Камера 2-5 гледа на изток (гледа през прозореца в спалнята на Тесла.)

Не знам за какво служи бетонната стена със стъкления парапет отгоре, който се вижда на 2-6 (колата е паркирана отвъд нея).

The concrete wall with the railing which is visible on cam. 2.6 is the retaining wall which is poured on the slope and suports the ground under the road!Seen from the window of cam. 2.6 on the left there is a path ,that leads to the stairs ,that are visible from cameras 5.1 and 5.2 and do down to the pool!As for the office- it may be  part of the garage as it is quite large(the garage) and there besides running water(bathroom and toilet) there also a refrigerator!

1 minute ago, redfan said:

The concrete wall with the railing which is visible on cam. 2.6 is the retaining wall which is poured on the slope and suports the ground under the road!Seen from the window of cam. 2.6 on the left there is a path ,that leads to the stairs ,that are visible from cameras 5.1 and 5.2 and do down to the pool!As for the office- it may be  part of the garage as it is quite large(the garage) and there besides running water(bathroom and toilet) there also a refrigerator!

Yes there is a refrigerator but I didn't want to mention that because nobody believes me any damn way lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Над гаража е офисът. Стълбите към офиса са зад вратата, видяна в 2.9. Виждате дръжката на вратата. В офиса има течаща вода, защото Богдан свали кофи с вода от офиса, за да отмие насекомите (термитите) до входната врата. Ако има течаща вода, има мивка и вероятно тоалетна.

Точно преди Елиан да си тръгне, тя се качи в офиса. Богдан се качи в офиса около минута по-късно. Била е платена и вероятно е подписала някои документи.

Стълбите до басейна, вижте 5-2, водят до площадка за кацане и след това още стълби нагоре. Когато Нели се върна до вилата, след като се сбогува с Холи, тя мина покрай колата отдясно наляво, което може да се види в 2-6, и след това надолу по стълбите, видяни в 5-2, за да влезе във вилата през кухня. Колата изглежда на 20-25 метра от банята в мезонета.

Камера 2-6 е обърната на запад. Камера 2-5 гледа на изток (гледа през прозореца в спалнята на Тесла.)

Не знам за какво служи бетонната стена със стъкления парапет отгоре, който се вижда на 2-6 (колата е паркирана отвъд нея).

Cam.2.6 is facing south! 2.5 is facing east,yes!The two cameras are located at right angles to each other,respectively 2.6 is to the south!There is the road,from which you reach the villa!

2 hours ago, ichpacco said:

Bad translation... I mean what are Tesla and the guy doing and what are Nana and Vivien doing? 🙂

Viv was collecting someone's selected belongings to order in penthouse earlier, I would guess to take them to Tes when they went out?

Finally, given the events of the last seven days, that is to say nothing, I find that Martina and Alberto between them are more interesting than all the tenants of the other apartments combined. Simplicity and sincerity, and little or no gray areas used.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

wenn das Leben doch nur so klar wäre!! Ich schätze, Tesla hat ihn nach ihrem Abend wieder eingeladen, und wie die meisten von uns es tun würden; er hat zugestimmt. Es kann nichts anderes sein - kein Sex bedeutet nicht, dass er sie nicht mag und mit der Zeit, wie Jordi mit Pam, kann er sich an die Kameras gewöhnen. Gib dem Kerl eine Chance! 😁

Die beiden hatten sex unter der Decke. man hat genau die bewegungen gesehen. er ist von hinten im seitlichen liegen in sie rein. ich hab mir die replay aufnahme angeschaut

2.5 looks east into the bedroom and the window to the outside and the sun rises into that bedroom.

2.6 is not at right angles to 2.5, but looks 180 degrees opposite, toward the west.

the floor diagrams are misleading.  the only feature of the villa which must have a fixed position in the floor diagrams is the small elevator.   So from bottom to top:

in the fitness room, the elevator door opens to the left <  toward the 4.2 and 4.3 cameras  the elevator is aligned with the mirrored wall at one end of the exercise room.  there presumably is no off-cam room extending behind the mirrored wall, but maybe there is.  Vivien's bedroom, for example, overlooks the backyard, so her bedroom is directly above the fitness room.

on the lower level of 3 (a level below N&B's bedroom) I believe the elevator door opens to the right of the image >   I believe the elevator is the square next to the circle for the 3.20 camera.

in the living room, the elevator door opens toward the left of the image < as can be seen in the 1.2 camera.  the elevator is located at the entrance to the living room,  and most of the living room is to the right of the elevator in the image.

in the penthouse,  I believe the elevator door opens toward the right onfthe image > onto the hall that leads to the penthouse bedroom.

I suppose its possible there are two elevators, which would simplify the orientation in the floor diagrams.

if the garage was converted to an office, there is still a set of stairs leading from the penthouse hallway up to the office, and any space below the office, which would be on the same level as the front entrance door of the villa, is off-camera.  The front entrance door is presumably level with the street as the street passes by the front entrance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Their M.O. is they will all stay out overnight!!

You got that right 🤨 Welcome back again , the forum misses the controversy you bring .. honestly 😇

• Haha 1