B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

OT: B1 nur Radi, B2 nur Mila, B4 fast leer, prima RLC, zum Glück gibt es Fussball!

I've just been looking at Radi having her dinner, usual enough but she keeps looking at some part of the LR in a really odd way. Sort of worried look. Its not at either of the cams in the room or on the balcony. Odd

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I've just been looking at Radi having her dinner, usual enough but she keeps looking at some part of the LR in a really odd way. Sort of worried look. Its not at either of the cams in the room or on the balcony. Odd

I think she's just looking into 'middle distance' and thinking about something. We all do it !!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

That's her look when she see her reflection on the mirror when she eats in her room, always looking at the mirror and has this weird wannabe seducing look

so there's probably a window/the balcony door and she sees her reflection in it.