Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Insecurity.  

Not sure, seems very secure - Neither can walk away!

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not sure, seems very secure - Neither can walk away!

She'll never be secure with anyone while she has Paul partially still in the picture.  Speaking of Paul he should be about due for a visit now that restrictions are lifted.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll never be secure with anyone while she has Paul partially still in the picture.  Speaking of Paul he should be about due for a visit now that restrictions are lifted.

I think it's a bit more than partly! Well he does have the stuff at home, the business, and as far as i know, Eva was still not fully fit enough to travel - Her going as well is a big thing for Leora. Like so much, we'll have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She chose the money over the “ big love Paul “ and her “ beloved dog “ .. it all comes with a price in this life , if they wanted to really visit eachother , this could have happened already . Still , it will be funny to watch the behaviors of a woman towards the “ big love “ of her life when some kilometers away , the one and only and famous LB will be around when and if he visits ( that I don’t think so ) 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Is Covid also on the rise in your country? 

There is another surge here in the UK right now, and hospitals have been hit badly again. Yet they still want to remove all restrictions next week. This is not going anywhere and it could all get worse again.