Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

For fucks sake Malia!! Turn your notification sound off!!

Bad enough seeing her texting all day and night, i don't want to keep hearing it happen as well! 😬

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For fucks sake Malia!! Turn your notification sound off!!

Bad enough seeing her texting all day and night, i don't want to keep hearing it happen as well! 😬

I can see how irritating that would be!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can see how irritating that would be!

....And hear!!

I have mentioned this recently H, and it's true - If 2 people are available to text each other for hours, then they can talk for 15 minutes. When someone can keep stopping what they are doing to write all the time, then they aren't that busy. Common sense!

But no, it has to be tap, tap, tap, ping, ping, tap, tap, ping, ping........

.....Literally sometimes for hour after hour.....

32 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Better not swear as much st nicks here

Since you're referring to me, obviously there is no st before my name and I could care less about any swearing. But unlike you ch, I have no need whatsoever, including for any attention here, to make what amounts to foul and vulgar comments either directed towards or referring to either of those two women.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

....And hear!!

I have mentioned this recently H, and it's true - If 2 people are available to text each other for hours, then they can talk for 15 minutes. When someone can keep stopping what they are doing to write all the time, then they aren't that busy. Common sense!

But no, it has to be tap, tap, tap, ping, ping, tap, tap, ping, ping........

.....Literally sometimes for hour after hour.....

Unfortunately it's their generation!!  Texting is so impersonal and the least favorite of my ways to communicate with my family and friends.  I couldn't tell you how many times I have been sent a text by my family members or friends, where my reply was...can I call you?  They usually say yes and occasionally say no depending on where they are or what they are doing.  I will not carry on a conversation by texting!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Since you're referring to me, obviously there is no st before my name and I could care less about any swearing. But unlike you ch, I have no need whatsoever, including for any attention here, to make what amounts to foul and vulgar comments either directed towards or referring to either of those two women.  

That I have never done

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately it's their generation!!  Texting is so impersonal and the least favorite of my ways to communicate with my family and friends.  I couldn't tell you how many times I have been sent a text by my family members or friends, where my reply was...can I call you?  They usually say yes and occasionally say no depending on where they are or what they are doing.  I will not carry on a conversation by texting!!

I agree, but it goes further than that - It's when 2 people do it every day! What can be that important, what can be left to say after 5, 6 hours? Nothing, that's what! Inane, trivial nonsense, that's all it'll be.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, but it goes further than that - It's when 2 people do it every day! What can be that important, what can be left to say after 5, 6 hours? Nothing, that's what! Inane, trivial nonsense, that is all it will be.

I get it....the sky is blue, the cat is black, what did you eat today, did you take a picture of it, and all that repetitive nonsense!!

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it....the sky is blue, the cat is black, what did you eat today, did you take a picture of it, and all that repetitive nonsense!!

Oh, without a doubt!!!

Conversations between a certain 'couple' will be as insightful as - 

"Just eaten a slice of cake LOL!"

"Hope it was as sweet as you are! ❤️"

🤮And i bet i'm not far off either!!! What they've been reduced to.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, but it goes further than that - It's when 2 people do it every day! What can be that important, what can be left to say after 5, 6 hours? Nothing, that's what! Inane, trivial nonsense, that is all it will be.

Even for those that do so with half a dozen or so other's over that much of time spans, that's probably about the jist of it. But that's the way it is with most others of those ages nowadays. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves much of the time to occupy their times otherwise.

• Like 2