Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And with that, I'm not saying that she has to leave the house more often, if anything, that she has to find a balance between being away from home and staying at home.

That's the key word across all of RLC I would think!!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will say one thing in his defence. He does have a full time job he has to go and do. She can come and go as she pleases anytime day or night, so can Malia. The other people can't (and this also includes any friends)

OHHH the life of a cam girl LOL

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will say one thing in his defence. He does have a full time job he has to go and do. She can come and go as she pleases anytime day or night, so can Malia. The other people can't (and this also includes any friends)

Sì ma immagino che per un paio d'ore possa andare a trovarlo a casa sua no? Lui non ha tempo per andare da Lei ma Leora ne ha di tempo a disposizione per andare da Lui. Eppure...

Malia non si faceva molti problemi ad andare dal suo ragazzo anche in settimana.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but I imagine that for a couple of hours you can go and see him at his house right? He doesn't have time but Leora has time available. But yet...

But as you well know, hasn't it been this way for all 14 months now? Yes. Has it ever been anything other than part time? No, we know this. Certain things change back and forth in it, but that part doesn't. This is how she's always wanted it, and gets it.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But as you well know, hasn't it been this way for all 14 months now? Yes. Has it ever been anything other than part time? No, we know this. Certain things change back and forth in it, but that part doesn't. This is how she's always wanted it, and gets it.

She just thinks she's persuasive LOL

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She just thinks she's persuasive LOL

Tell you what H, you seem to be having a new found interest in this apartment!

You coming over into here and joining us finally??😄

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tell you what H, you seem to be having a new found interest in this apartment!

You coming over into here and joining us finally??😄

I'll be around most of the apartments but I've totally lost all respect for the Barcelona apartments and Gina's apartment, which have been screwed up ever since N&B joined B4 and the sad thing is it will take the jaws of life to pry their sorry butts out of there.  So the answer to your question is yes, I will be spending more time amongst you all if that is OK with y'all and if not, I will just put a few words in when I dare LOL.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But as you well know, hasn't it been this way for all 14 months now? Yes. Has it ever been anything other than part time? No, we know this. Certain things change back and forth in it, but that part doesn't. This is how she's always wanted it, and gets it.

Reminds me of part of a line from a good ole classic film that went a little something like, "well that's how he wants it, so that's how he gets it". 😎

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

We getting a night in Malia's room? Suddenly cleaning the mirrors after moving stuff.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

While you all are in limbo as it seems.....

Great band! This is a cracker too.....😉