Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I know but basically, someone can see that the top right corner of the headboard is further to the left in relation to the double gang light switch located just above that side or the headboard of the bed and the nightstand cabinet is further off of the wall than it used to be. It used to be only an inch or two off of the wall, but now it is about five or six inches off of the wall. I believe Leora slid it and the bed over to the left to allow for somewhat of an increase in view from the view box on that side of the room on it's angled view, but she may have not realized that by doing so it lessened the views somewhat from two of the rooms other view boxxes.

SO....is it better or worse now?  If worse, ask Leora to put it back to how it was....seems simple enough to me!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non so, Malia è in mutande e Leora è mezza nuda. 

Could be for a Landlord visit, or maybe RLC instructions. How they suddenly did it so quickly after doing nothing all afternoon. Especially as Malia cleaned her mirrors and windows.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

What's that green thing that's 

On top of the bedside table of the leora 

Scented candles.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

SO....is it better or worse now?  If worse, ask Leora to put it back to how it was....seems simple enough to me!

It increased the area of view from #10 which is on the upper right wall angled down above the side of the head of the bed, but at the same time it decreased some of what used to be view areas available from #9 and #11, of which #11 has always seemed to be ceiling mounted above the left foot of the bed and angled down from the ceiling towards the bed, and #9 is mounted by the wardrobe closet for a straight on view and used to encompass more of the total bed area with very little on the left not viewable but now there is more on the left not viewable. Has seemed sufficient though.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It increased the area of view from #10 which is on the upper right wall angled down, but at the same time it decreased some of what used to be view areas available from #9 and #11, of which #11 has always seemed to be ceiling mounted above the left foot of the bed and angled down from the ceiling towards the bed, and #9 is mounted by the wardrobe closet for a straight on view and used to encompass more of the total bed area with very little on the left not viewable but now there is more on the left not viewable.

sounds like a dilemma...i'll send Aussie over there to investigate!  Seriously though, how much of the left side of the bed did the new position eliminate?

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like a dilemma...i'll send Aussie over there to investigate!  Seriously though, how much of the left side of the bed did the new position eliminate?

Not alot. Most of it is still in view. That's why I added that last line that it's seemed sufficient enough to me. Leora used to pay more attention to #10 before her friend arrived there and became her roommate so that could have been why she decided to slide it over and may have forgotten or just decided not to bother sliding either of them back. If she did, it would cut off a little of the view of that side of the bed from #10, but unless they decide to do anything that would be best viewed from there, it would give a little bit of view area back to the other two #9 and #11.

• Thanks 1